Monday 18 July 2011

Possible unexpected pregnancy, after we had only our first child?

Possible unexpected pregnancy, after we had only our first child?

This is a question for woman, who was through the postpartum-Phase,... I will first explain my situation. my husband and I had only a small boy. our son became before ungefähr 2.5 months born. We had sex, and although I confide in him/it, \'d like he/it, that used a condom, doesn\'t want he/it to it, and exists, thereß of moving out ", you retreat, method will be O.K.. Das\'s what we used, although probably it only a 75 percent of Effektivitätsrate has. I weiß, that I should push him/it in order to use the condom particularly since right after the giving of birth, is a woman very much very fertile, but I kann\'t convinces, that he/it and I don\'t want to go at all on hormonal contraceptives. We möchten another child, although not this early one. My question is this,... I now is ungefähr 10 weeks postpartum and this not silence, and I have not had yet my period. .., BUT, the last 5 days ich\'ve gets an exact easy tr redöpfelnde species matter. It kann\'t is my period, as it is so small,.. only some drops, if I wipe. I definitely didn\'t gets a cut there along. ICH\'m not certainly what is it, and I wanted to know, whether me any woman, who had children, the erkleras, what her/its/their first period, can that-Nachschwangerschaft like it was? This kis gotten önnte far, but does everyone believe, that I been able to become again pregnant, and this could possibly be implantation, that bleeds? let me please know your thoughts. a small one confused. Thanks..., ps: also ich\'d schif it corrodes, if nobody does any comments about me, that am impulsive or ignorant, as I am an adult, and we are a married couple, who had only one planned" "pregnancy. We always used protection before we decided to have a baby. I am bewußt, that he/it should use a condom, and that I should be more vigorously with him/it, so please Don, curse t to myself over it. I seek only thoughts/opinions/advice,

beside lady green

Best answer chosen by voters

it got i pregnant 2 month after my second baby had born i, and could tell i not even since all hormones. but also since u, birth only gave, if has u, sex can original-give uärmutter annoys, and u could live a small one its normal besides an examination ventilates, you hurt. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



my first question would be from T. Sally, are you sure that the bleeding of vagina-being? guarantee, thereß you itself not before anal anger employs, before you worry. That after pregnancy menstruations, that my clients had, is, I work as a doula, near normal been, often a bißchen lighter the first month after giving of birth. Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment