Monday 18 July 2011

Do I look for a certain book?

Do I look for a certain book?

As I in 8. Was exactly, extremelyählte my English teacher me of all shocking and interesting books, that he/it will read in his/its life.

Now, ten years later, I am interested in reading one, but I don\'t can for the life of me, you remember the title.

Did he/it tell me, that this book was prohibited at a point, and part of the premisis of the history is, this woman nurses this an adult man, because badly his/its health and it is, does the single matter keep him/it alive... errr, did everyone read this book or everything similarly here???

through shakespe...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Unfortunately, I didn\'t read this.

If you want to read something, which really is a wild trip, and very merrily, attempt Portnoy\'s Complaint" of Philip Roth. As I was in college, I borrowed my English prof\'s-Kopie and devoured it in a night. Es\'s one "infamous" book.

There is one another, I would propose, but that I don\'t want to post it here, because children use this place there. You/they make me and me ein\'ll for e-mail forwards the author and the title.

Source(s,:

Conclusion of English. 30+ years of Lektüre.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for telling me about "Portnoy of \'s Complaint." I lifted a copy at the library, and I am bound already in it!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from SarahBea.... no, and thanks God for it!

from Dont, you bend down in the shower, that called it, idk, a child,

somebody can please, you answer, really wants to know i! / question/index;_ylt=AtiLwuIC4R7S50yCwz.qXyvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080711170934AAAJYsE

through = ^, ^ = The grapes of the fury of John Steinbeck.
:0,

Source(s,:



from SJBG101 HUI!! some books your teacher read... more sorrowfully havent heard from it..

through frozende... no sad one doesn\'t know anything like it I

through Elizabeth M the grapes of the fury of John Steinbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment