Monday 18 July 2011

Lactating and nursing?

Lactating and nursing?

OK... this is from nicely abnormal..., but after the witness of three children everything of him/it babies was nursed... I had the opportunity to try breast milk from time to time.... you know... during parental game.

BUT it was not my idea, that I tell you! Honest! It simply nicely from happened.... you inadvertent. As the babies of breast ernährt became, I discovered soon that the word baby\'s mere mention brought my partner to it, breast milk, to splash 2 feet into the air,... which was hysterical... at least the first couple of the times.... as my partner again the work began, we were in the habit of pumping, milk you and hold you it for in the fridge late. And it finished at least on an opportunity in jemandem\'s-Tasse of coffee.

Therefore... O.K... admits you over this taboo topic upward...... who under you tried breast milk, as an adult, and would you try it again?

through KARMA, IT is YOU/THEY?

Best answer chosen by Asker

My hubby believed that it was for him.lmao. is you so thinks, thereß he/it abnormal is,..... lmao. oh well I dont weiß like. I am such a saint.lol, he/it finds, thereß it improves, as cows cause milks, it comes mammaries.lol from his/its moms, It now was some months, and he/it troubles to still nurse itself/themselves. not ethan my hubby.lol
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
We all are simply big babies... at least your hubbie has, not get any diaper fetish... has him/it? lmfao
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "Lactating and breast. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (1)



from Tricone, I always do. The gamble particularly with the t*ts, young, that she/it to really produce going, gets. I kann\'t says, thereß I the taste so very much likes, but it certainly is abnormal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment