Monday 18 July 2011

Why are you against nursing?

Why are you against nursing?

Why teenager girls like wh0res can dress and show more skin alot, but mothers cannot nourish her/its/their children,

grow up people and stop to do such a fuss about something so natural.

if you don\'t like, like an adult then deals and sees away, you stop to talk about it. nobody forces you look.

from Ginger Ninja

Best answer chosen by Asker

I am everything for breast feeding, it is the healthiest matter for the baby.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through Americans.... as me with my wife went out, she/it found out me, fed breast never had been. She/it said, "I will recompense this, must." Wooo-Kumpel!

through spellbound me not, i loves * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment