Monday 18 July 2011

Does my family believe that my husband controls me?

Does my family believe that my husband controls me?

I now am due every day, and am and so on nervous, also suddenly overwhelmed with emotions, you me, that are cried across, one reminds you, but my family is concerned that my husband controls me, & I worries, that maybe they are right. Tonight, he/it told me, thereß if given birth, that will depend it on us, ich\'ve they cannot only come to tell my family, if they can visit me in hospital, if they like.

This annoys me, is visting-Zeiten VERY limited firstly, secondly, I want my parents (particularly my mommy) exactly away there. I place auf\'t, a problem with my family, that visits, has. My husband cut off his/its family from any reason & won\'t speak you with them. Also there, only two visitors are allowed in the one hour of place. Partners become fallows longer ür, and of course I wants allow him/it ihm\'s with the whole time. Which brings up to another point... he/it wants, thereß his/its son with him/it comes up. I can, the desire understands him/it kinda to his/its son boasts, but I, \'d sees my own son sooner. If it it, that goes, my family WHEN to say, him/it visits her/it/them können, why he/it believes, that I am OK with his/its son, who comes up, particularly if I recover from a caesarean, also his/its son NIE cleans his/its hands after a bowel movement. I wünsche him/it nur\'d asks me, but it now seems even that I don\'t have any opinion about everything.

My husband also stipulated that, if we come home, my family won\'t be encouraged to visit so that I can rest me & band. However, his/its son is alive here & I am not near him/it & would see my family sooner... also, if I nurse myself, certainly as hell you don\'t want around a 19yr aged going.

His/its son caused, no ends of problems & me were estimated at it here. Spoke with a psychologist friend however, who helped, to place it in perspectives. Firstly, my ss was an adult before we married. Er\'d decided to move out before the wedding. But it it if his/its opinion now altered, he/it must go somewhere, whether it it the son of my husband or I don\'t live with two grown men.... NOT my husband & his/its small boy. I have a son the same age & he/it is independent /

My stepson won\'t do the dishes, or he/it cannot use any washing machine clean, he/it cannot cook. Went b hubby tonightös on me loose, as I complained. I have difficulties of moving & had to wash ashore. The two of us had salad & washing ashore little... hubby cooked a full meal for his/its son.. I moaned that then must clean shouldn;t for two separate meals we cooks, and he/it started badly on me... I, to think, hates, as it will be what, if baby was born.

Part of me wants to run. Certainly wußte I, that he/it was a daddy, but we were in the habit of going out to meals, his/its son moved out, we had both adult children and uns\'wieder the credit of a new family. After we married me, that from these hubby-Kit is found öchen for his/its son (who gets in in a mood) if he/it doesn;t, & the son can then go somewhere, changes his/its mind must... I really doesn\'t know his/its son, has me solicitous, but somehow the dynamics are wrong. I asked hubby, whether his/its son and WÄsche could cook for herself, but he/it feels indebted to do it, stupidly, if we must do separated meals, as he/it won, she/it eats resembling \'t as us.

I really would like it if, if we come home, his/its son could stay with his/its mommy, who said, that he/it can), if only for a few weeks, but he/it doesn\'t want to it. I want only any time für me, hubby, & baby is cooked that bound without his/its son, who demands meals, and cleaned clothing...???

Additional details

I know, that he/it doesn\'t clean his/its hands of the toilet, and bathroom is separate... he/it comes out exactly from the toilet in his/its room or the stairway down...

1



through kevina p

Best answer chosen by voters

Hello I will sound very harsh, but i would get rid of him/it, you want your life, that is controlled, and lead your baby, who thinks, that it is normal behavior opposite a man in order to deal like it. He/it wants his/its whole own way, and on his/its concepts. Come out, während you can, I am sure that you have a supporting family, that will help you. Don\'t lives with a control monster.

Source(s,:

End family member was dominated by a control monster, as soon as she/it had her/its/their baby, she/it left him/it. Because she/it didn\'t want her/its/their daughter, who thought, it was normal behavior and she/it wußte, that he/it never would change. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "my family thinks my h. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (8)



from Wacawaca, your family is right, he/it is a control monster one he/it is a total jerk.

He/it promised you to love, honor and respect as he/it married you. Lighting he/it hasn\'t done this. leyelets you him/it loose.

you love through me, blooms, all i can say, is... the PERMISSION THE BASTARD! It it not value it.

through free_ang.... oh please! I würde him/it MY rules tells and if he/it likes Don\'t it, I would place him/it also from me and his/its son.

from Bombshel.... I am really sorry about them, but you must be solid and to your husband get up. Otherwise, your life becomes a living Hölle is. Oreählen you that foully * * * son from is, that he/it must go to his/its mother, \'s and if your husband doesn\'t like, it tells him/it, he/it can also go, I, he/it won\'t alter his/its opinion long. And this he/it to opinion, that can and can, be you \'t-Besuch he/it going, that a layed aufwärts, to be in hospital. You/they are right to want your mother there, weiß i that made i according to my children. Glück hopes all works for him/it out.

through hogzeye, This, what, is to be done, is.

Tell your husband, YOU/THEY will decide whom and if comes in order to see the baby.

Then, you say must for him/it, that 2 weeks find a place in itself his/its son, or he/it will be on the street out.

Then, you tell your husband that, if he/it doesn\'t like it, he/it fukkk with his/its son at the same time away conserves.

If I did the matters, you mention, to my wife... she/it would knock out me literally, there is not any question about it absolute.

from Victor 1. Her/its/their question is too long, didn\'t concentrate, and isn\'t really a question, it is only one Strauß of the wail.
2. As you fcertainly knows ür that his/its child doesnwäscht \'t after a stern? Do you go into the bathroom with him/it and not observe this cleaning?
3. I believe, thereß Ihr husband a good influence on you is,; er\'s-Firma and to the point.

from Brooke, he/it seems to control this particular part of your life (in sense on family and matters). not too erwähnen, you seem to leave him/it. This is your life, and you have as much opinion of he/it. You/they müssen with him/it speaks and communicates him/it everything, which you feel and placed your foot down. His/its son is 19! He/it is his/its own meals sufficiently old in order to begin his/its own life cooks, cleans you his/its own clothing and has the healthy common sense and the Anständigkeit, to know, if people want alone time. Speak with your husband and tell him/it, as you itself fühlen. Tell him/it, you are ready, too schließen, but that you must both empfinden\'s-Gleichgestellter it and you are both comfortable for it. And also you tell him/it, as you itself over his/its son feels and says that times es\'s for him/it, however to either move out, or at least you remain elsewhere while you are used for the baby, that is there and binds together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment