Monday 18 July 2011

Wants my father\'s child of me to drink at the breast?

Wants my father\'s child of me to drink at the breast?

My family has a "unique" situation, that surrounds my daughter\'s birth. Is a woman of ICH\'m a woman and I married. Obviously, science is sufficiently not für two women far come in order to produce a child so that I asked my friend to be the father. Er\'d wants a child ouchHe/it finds from her recently ßer of his/its friend, with whom he/it was many years long, had three abortions during her/its/their relationship so that he/it parted with her. My daughter also did it "three" parents. It it been very complicated in the whole pregnancy, I give him/it its Stützen, because I was pregnant before a long time and any man with my first marriage, the gun would have thrown into the grain in the first few months although he/it is a quantity younger than both from us and a quantity expected less. So anyway, he/it came recentlyover, and I nursed, and he/it sat beside me, and we talked and such. Anyway he/it mentioned the topic, and obviously was is annoyingös over it, and asked, whether he/it could work as a nurse from me. ICH\'ve hörte previously never from such a matter. I ließ him/it it for some minutes, our baby doesn, machen\'t almost eats as it, so much as well as I anyway produces. first, I believed, thereß it didn like any type of strange sex matter however him/it would be, t feels sexual at all off. It fühlte itself more similarly maternal. I asked him/it why there and he/it said,ß he/it curious was, and that it only relaxed, very much to him/it. You/they me, that am said, it it a quantity, j,ünger as I, in the course 20 years, is, and in his/its 20s. He/it asked, if does it again k he/itönnte, you on a basis, I said mich\'d thinks about it. If this is a strange one or ouchßergewöhnliche, to do matter? Wäre it a bad idea, to keep it, going? If it is gefährliche health wisely? I place aufes, something amounts really t to do it to therefore say in consideration of how much, he/it becomes für everything of us done, but if it didn\'t recommend, I would not become of course. It is not ungew in my culturehaving öhnlich, wet nurses was my sister my wet nurse, as I had twins, but I never have heard about adults, that do it. Please knock against. Thanks.

Additional details

My sister didn\'t work as a nurse from me. She/it nursed my children with me. I was 15 and married. I had two Setch one from twins after the other. I couldn\'t immediately nurses all four.

2

Yellow C, my sister had her/its/their child previously only 2 months. She/it still nursed. You children didn\'t ißt very much as it, so that she/it helped. We lived in the Wüste. There wasn\'t a fridge or something like this, to camp the milk anyway. We couldn\'t goes only to the nächsten stores and buys formula. Ließen you your babies starves? Also, I didn\'t says, thereß I planned, as it had done it again. I felt only type of it, this time with him/it committed.

2



through sexy mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

I don\'t hope Ihr seriously! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (16)



from Mommy to Evan 8 months old! das\'s disguisting

from yellow C, the whole situation sounds sturgeons a small one. Why ließen you your sister of you as a nurse works, as you had twins? I würde loves to know, you which culture of it comes.

* * * PROCESSES THEM * * *
O.K. Umm..., as she/it been able to nurse for you, if she/it probably was not supposed to have produced any milk,....

W/E although if makes you wanna, it then goes for it... besides his/its bulk.

from Arun\'s mommy, everything sounds so strange... "it hangs from you on...

through dmg Weird and exceptionally, yes. Unhealthily, No., if it makes you uncomfortable, Don, it makes t. Es\'s one little abnormally, but there is not anything wrong with it. Also, I think Sie\'wieder fully from * * * *, but always what.

from new mommy wow... thats-Art from... the sturgeon... un married and plans not even leaving of my hubby-Berührung my boobs during in care.....

through gummybea.... wow. that is strange. ICH\'ve hflipped out örte never from a grown man, who wants everything, to do with breast milk, that becomes the most, of it out. I place wei auf\'tß, when there are any health problems with something like it, and I would not assume, but the psychological aftereffects cannot be good. ICH\'d tells him/it no and is done with it. Es\'s, that obviously makes you uncomfortable, at least one small.

through splendid I wouldnt makes him/it Ihr boat which swimmer, however,...

from Lilly, it definitely is not normal to nurse a grown man, but I guess as it that you yearn as you, is comfortable with it...

from Aww-stru... about, I believe that you probably should stop this at the moment before it goes too far. That simply is not right.

through gem, this is the strangest effing-Sache, that I ever read.

from Jessica My, near friend had only a baby, and he/it nursed also from his/its friend. He/it used even some of the pumped milk für grains and coffee. My husband has on occasion my colostrum drunk and my Brüder-Freund requested any breast milk if I begin breast feeding. But i-Don\'t believes, thereß he/it it of the source wants. If your comfortable doing it theres nothing wrong with it. is a little merkwürdiges, but not so strange.

from Rickey < 3s Reily i think that is taking of it one little too far. i means his/its a matter, the breastmilk however it on a regulis strange to be drunk äre basis to only taste good. how fühlt itself your wife over it? maybe you should discuss it in two.
his/its comprehensible one that he/it would be curious, means i, that my husband asked me, whether he/it could taste my breastmilk, but it was only a more minutely small taste, he/it makes wasnt fun to drink it.... sounds exceptionally to me

a big sister will be from Amna... this is so funny! i never thought, thereß id something like this lol i-Jargon read, here you stop to laugh!!!!!
sick, but FUNNY!

from nish Ummmmm..... O.K....... only a tiny one little strangely..... says you him/it well lived this one there you suffice for the baby. If is you dont-Mangel to it. EsEs doesnt seems to me, thereß you itself with it well feels,... the sharing of it at the moment to the whole world, according to which swimmer Ihr boat. Maybe you/they want to speak with your wife... O.K.... akward very much... uh.... Glück

from Heidi Do something, that you want, always

I don\'t think health manner of Caitie G, there is every problem with it. It shouldn\'t hurt you or him/it. ICH\'m not expert, but it könnte you even, to nurse your baby longer, helps. As yearn as your Baby\'s, that gets enough, and you are completely comfortable with it, you go dafür. You/they könnten also your wife asks, wants, as she/it feels over it, if already of Hafen\'t you.

Greeting congratulations to the baby:,

No comments:

Post a Comment