Monday 18 July 2011

A child a baby achieving.....?

A child a baby achieving.....?

Approve, this is a little one of a strange situation, and I would like other people\'s opinions about it.
As very first, you let me said that I know this, if in the reason of no one of my business, I never would become, still I plan to it, something of this person says about that, what they do,... It seems horrifying only to me, however.
There is this girl, I grew up with which now was married and has a child, who is almost 3. You/they still attract this child like she/it, a baby, in old clothes and matters, who only does, is she/it like a baby looks. She/it still goes into a stroller everywhere, and a particular stroller is for disabled children... this girl is very big. Almost 4 Füße big. I believe, thereß something with her incorrectly could be., but anyway she/it always is in this großen strollers and fundamental baby bonnets, and so on and that is, what beats me really strangely, that the mommy still nurses her/it/them. SieSie has Zähne, even was to the dentist, and adult meal eats. But she/it also nevertheless nurses! Every day!! is it I, or on injustice this very bizarre frontier? Cont\'d

Additional details

And this girl (the mommy) became exact similiarly as well as her/its/their siblings pulled up. You/they and the sibings still are everything in her/its/their 20\'s and the life at home. The mommy lives also with her/its/their husband and her/its/their daughter with her/its/their parents! Which is fine, I assume, but it brings me to surprising if is why no one of them unabhängig is and the house is not left, you get jobs, you get independent lives... and she/it believes that she/it completely properly and better has, as all other parents for it to do this, which they it, that does. She/it says is this of child s-Entscheidung does, to, when is matters to be stopped, beschließen, to nurse fun. If it seems merkw only to meürdig and borders on abuse...... I never ever would say her/it/them everything because may not be at my whole business me, that am said, although she/it chastised me for encouraging my child to walk so early, does she/it think what makes you for all, and so on over this after, what she/it does?

3

Very big, the child is exactly being besides him/it completely healthy.

3

And through healthy my I, as far as I it knows, obviously becomes her/it/them or something handicapped not. Through "some wrong one with her" meant a pituitary gland question or something, which she/it induces to be so big, I. They it really groß besides looks old like a deep 3 year. Now, the way, that her/its/their parents attract her/it/them, she/it sees super große 1 years old like a rrrrrreally from.

3



through crissygi...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I can tell, but I have no real words of the wisdom about the topic. I now am in my Dreißigern, but as I mommy in 6. or 7. Degree one of my school friends was, our family loaded f sür a barbecue into the summertime across one. I was to her/its/their house to, that a couple times,over gone, and they did all much fun. My mommy had politics thereover, to check from families, before we could spend the night with somebody, \'s-Haus. AnywaysAnyways... we had all a große time... her/its/their children was all near from us and me in old, you remember it, for some minutes, in the living room as the other children played to have sat in the kitchen from my mommy. Anyways my Freunde-Mama and my mommy came ungefähr into a debate this the family bed and my mommy said, that it was not anything, to which she/it agreed, but which job as you,... blah blah. DannDann came her/its/their jüngstes that probably was 6 years old to her/its/their mommy into the kitchen right up and lifted the Mama\'s-Hemd, about before us a beverage right, to arrive there. No joke. The mommy excused daf for herselfür, to make my mommy uncomfortable, and she/it said her/its/their didn\'t sees all wrong one with it. Anyways... I never has seen my mommy so speechless... we went shortly after it, thereß and I never declined again there.

In hind sight... no one of her/its/their children became per productive members of the company. One committed changed suicide and the andere\'s in drug for itself. Könnte her/its/their differently produced lives, if somebody had said something,... possibly. Other matters rose into this house... very much möglicherweise.

Everything is, which I can say, that, if you ever don\'t do something, which it borders on injustice, sore to tell somebody of it sees. You/they können an anonymous telephone call does and calm CPS calculates whether funny business goes on there. That is her/its/their work... this, to calculate. I only learned to go with my intestine on these decisions, if incorrectly itself any nature then into my experience to me fühlt, is somewhat wrong.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I agree. I kann\'t helps ouchßer miracles, if this type of parenting, why this woman and her/its/their adult siblings are she/it for way, be she/it... only not * right *, and very much exactly behind social.
You/they gave me a quantity in order to think about it if it occurs to tell also somebody.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



through lollyboo strange

through saz no, this is strange, is a parents work, in order to pull up her/its/their children, and teaches them to grow into adults. it sounds like her/it, her/its/their baby wants doesnt, i injustice, that still gives i my 2 years old one bottle, thought to grow up!

through Noah and Ava\'s mommy, whom I think, that the mommy delays the child\'s ability to grow up. I can understand the stroller IF only, and if, something is with the small Mad little wrong. But Brustfütterung and placing of her in Babykleidung only isn\'t-Recht.

Sound like it, comes from the mother, who still lives at home. You/they wasn\'t did, unabhängig is to be been, so that she/it obviously doesn\'t know to teach like her/its/their child to be.

maybe from K G Breastfeeding in the age of 3 seems to people one little strange. Maybe the children isn\'t ready aufzuhören, to nurse. Did you see ever old with a pacifier or one bottle a 3 year? Did you think this was strange or normal? I place wei auf\'tß something, to say about it over the silence,.. maybe gives it some wrong one with the child.

through confused.... okay.

There was before some months/years, I cannot remind myself, an article in the paper, but this woman was breast feeding of babies for her all her/its/their life. At the time of this report, they were zwölf, nine and thirteen (girls). Breast, that actually itself ernährt, helps children to develop ailments less, as they become older.

And yes, a little one sounds you think, but I now am thirteen, fourteen in December, and my muter sometiems speech to me like, I am a baby, and other once you, I am twenty.

Parents sometimes are like this, unduly protective. And they reject to admit, thereß the young georgous, powerless baby, whom they held, as it was only seconds/minutes old, is on growin.

And some people find that to assume very heavily.

But one day, they will see the consequences of her/its/their actions, wheather well or badly, and it doesn\'t give much to everyone besides them and her/its/their child/baby can do over it.

through Texan princess Persönlich as soon as my children can ask for my breast or rise my shirt, it is time to place the kibosh nursing. Das\'s my opinion however, and, to be honest by 100 percent, I disappear nursing about 6 mos aufwärts. but das\'s neither here nor there, there are many people there, who think,ß es\'s even punishes 3 completely 4 and 5 years old in order to nurse through 2. Again, I believe, thereß the mother more of it at this point gets, as the child.

Immediately with it, to accelerate a kiddo like a baby. The parents either 1. Don\'t sees, thereß her/its/their child grows up, i.e. they still think of her/its/their child as a baby, or 2. they have a hard time to let the child grow up. Honestly, I place wei auf\'tß, as some styles of the clothing are done for certain sizes, i.e. why is 4T onesies there if a child, that age should use the potty alone unequivocally and doesn\'t button any onesie,..., although it can be discussed, that you say a child, who is big for his/its old, that he/it is 18 mos. but wears 3T, w,ürde this style needs.

This lowermost line is, that this girl\'s parents are in control, and they get the last opinion. The unglückliche brand is that the girl will probably be mocked, because nascent like a baby accelerated, if this continues, as she/it becomes a little older.

Source(s,:

Mommy to two and another on the way!

through photo, my life only impresses, do you let the girl already grow up eh?

through jen, our work is to be pulled up responsible and independent adults as parents. She/it obviously has a hard time to cut the umbilical cord. . . and something handles opinion economically he/it? About not only one, but two adults, to let itself/themselves behave this way, - -, what is, the chances?!

What will be even stranger, if she/it has, break to take breast feed, during the schoolday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Joe D Ummmm wow... this is wierd as hell!

until November gypsies, whom I would say only gladly, that, while I this, which with the baby clothing and that \'big strollers\' continue, not sure is, is it possible that there is some wrong one with the child?) I places auf\'t thinks, there is all wrong one with the nursing questions. Mütter from about the world breast feed her/its/their children very much, much later then many American mommies. ICH\'m, that doesn\'t say this bottlefeeding, is wrong, or thereß \'til to nurse 3 is used,..., but some cultures nurse as a matter until the age of four of course. This is a persönliche election, and I promise, there is not anything wrong with it. I plan to nurse my own baby at least until one year, and if she/it is not ready, still too entwöhnen, then I, \'m, that doesn\'t go, to do her/it/them. But, again, das\'s a persönliche election. As I said, I place wei auf\'tß of the silence of it, but I wanted to calm you down on the nursing part.

from Pippin Well, there is a 2 or 3 year NOTHING old wrong with breastfeding, you therefore omit this question from the equation.

, No, there is not anything offending [borderline or otherwise] over child lead, that disaccustoms. It is 100 percent normal, healthy and sure,

As for the silence... dunno. May is a little merkwürdig, but, without more background, it, too wissen\'s, about for what goes on, to certainly say heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment