Monday 18 July 2011

Why is my 13 year old son riper over nursing...?

Why is my 13 year old son riper over nursing...?

in public, as many adults are? I have kürzlich several questions on about women, who nurse in public, concerned here, and many people put in very negatively dagegenüber. I assume, thereß the people, who feel with it well, the breasts as sexual objects, sooner from nourishing a child than a means, looks at. My son was worked as a nurse, until he/it was almost 4 years old, and my 2 1/2 year old daughter still works as a nurse. I guess, thereß my son comfortably with it is, because he/it was brought up to this way? I am curious to know which other people think. Fühlen itself people with nursing probably, publicly or not, because they were not lifted in order to assume ihn/es?

Additional details

To the people, who believe, that I nurse too long, you grow up. Working a toddler as a nurse is completely natürlich and normal, and BTW, my pediatrician supports it. Why you don\'t do any small research on the topic before the skißen away and him/it ignorant tinkles? * * * Rolling of eyes * * *

4

If you itself that I doubt would like to train, here a connection is to any big information about outstretched nursing:

Best answer chosen by voters

Populate in this wonderful society of us, it took voice in her/its/their heads, that is a nursing mother and a child shamefully and therefore must cover "upward and is "discreet", drips with sarcasm (you). many people let never seen even, thereß a woman her/its/their child nurses, and becomes so shocked and, because of the pubic factor shames, if they see it. A b then causes thiseyelet reaction, that equates to it, "you should not do that then in public, anyways", on to defending, WHY they feel this way, if truely, it is not her/its/their blame. That is, what is her/its/their blame, thereß she/it left, is carried away for itself with the herd, and says itself, that it is, indeed, shamefully, and her/its/their children pull up, about which to also believe.
When children are lifted this way, want small girls of "sexy" clothing to carry in order to boast about her/its/their breasts because they are sexual,.. right, and boys grow up, about which women too glauben\'s-Körper for her/its/their enjoyment is and therefore doesn\'t respect her/it/them. Therefore, even if these small boys and the Mad little grow up generous, respectful people in order to be intelligent, and decide that they, that her/its/their children are nursed, want to must work her/it/them through some feelings of the shame and of course, some impolite gazes on strangers and even family members.
And so the mean cycle continues and breeds ignorance and shame. We more probably are, advertisement zuzuhören as our own bodies and our children. Why würden we milk does, if our children should not have do it? Think, maybe there is, a basic nature gave us Brustdrüsen? But, despite this knowledge, and the undebatable-Tatsachen, thereß supports nursing, many people will give some inferior and artificial one to her/its/their children. Her/its/their logic opposes itself logic, but it becomes Mütter and her/its/their sons, and daughters and husbands, who choose, are her/its/their children PROUD and, to nurse SHAMELESSLY, without the covering in shame upward or, to hide this behind doors,... working of mothers, who make it NORMAL, our babies this WELL and, to give SINGLE nutrition for her/its/their small bodies, as nurses...
these are the people, who will make a difference for our next generation. and hopefully the mean cycle will hold someday... 46 percent 6 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (15)



from Vara I Tandemkrankenschwester my almost 4 year old and 1 year old and, to be honest, I has never met this personally even somebody worked so long as a nurse! I was sent the communication loudly, clear you on and regelmäßig that a woman, that in public or wants to nurse at home, whether it is an infant or a toddler, eccentric, fickle, becomes and the norm doesn\'t view.

I was manger baby a bottle-fed, playpens, and never, questioned this way of nascent lifted until I got my hands on some excellent books fortunately before my first child, thanks, was born Dr. burns out!) das\'s, as my mind started, itself too veralters, and I recognized the importance that these seemingly small matters can have on my child\'s future. I never had seen just, thereß a baby, who is nursed in public, but I would be decided, nevertheless I would be one of them.

ZumZum Anti-öffentlichen breastfeeders: Yes, I am, one of those never hushes up mommies, whom some of you loves, to hate. ICH\'m, that doesn\'t mock you with it, my nursing or putting of my righteous Brüste to the show. Indeed, it doesn\'t have anything, with all and me with you, that it does despite you, too machen\'m. I make it für the comfort of me and my child(ren, I also do it, because I feel, seeing nursing women and babies should be the norm. I fühle, that I support also other nursing women, and breastfeeders, in order to be because they really are the one, that need to see it. Für the silence of you, to be no jerk, but both averts your eyes and your keep, that go, or uses your commonsense and your compassion maybe and takes a moment in order to think about the beauty and importance of nursing.

from lady 205, I have old a 1 and 2 year and I nurse her/it/them both until they were 10 months old, unfortunately, she/it began both to bite the shit from me on that occasion this ages you, so that I began breast to pump her/it/them and to give, milk you in her/its/their sippy, makes hollow. I don\'t see anything wrong with it, f,ür the first year in shame or, to nurse privately. The matter is, people become easily gekränkt, they become uncomfortable if they see outside the bedroom or a film of breast.

I believe, that people only must understand, that nursing is natural, and it is not obscene to do with it, mothers don\'t get around shame, that drips on the next feeding the attendant, with milk without in above.

from Concerne.... yes, everything is scholarly behavior. Children were born with open minds, but she/it kis taught prudishly önnen-gesinnte. People, who were pulled up with this mindset, become worse, as she/it older becomes.

EsEs reminds me film "What Do You Say to of a very interesting part in the old Allen Funt a Naked Lady". he/it decided to find itself/themselves, how there other groups to a bare sex education teacher, without to know in advance,ß she/it bare would be, would respond. The first group of college students was, and they essentially got done with it. Maybe it has some großgezogene eyebrows given, as she/it first went in, but they assumed it from then on. Then, he/it showed the same teacher, who spoke with a group of women in middle age. You/they giggled uncontrollably like Schülerinnen and probably didn\'t hears even the lecture. One actually screamed, jumped from her/its/their chair, and ran out from the room the moment, she/it saw her/it/them. On a means, bev,ölkern you Don\'t becomes riper, as they grow older,; she/it becomes only-more minded.

If I saw a bumper sticker, that said, bumper subjclone do "minds, like parachutes, the best once if they are open." This is good advice. 8 percent 1 voices

through kerijean... I thinks, that this is, one fed question against not breast of fed breast. I was gefütterte breast, and I don\'t have any problem, my own children in public or, to work as a nurse at home. My two Söhne becomes hot, so that I can, cover \'t with a blanket upward. I remain covered as m, however, as much from myselföglich. I think people of the werengefütterte \'t-Brust is closed more to the idea of the breast feeding. Prestige to you dafür, to work your children as a nurse. MeinMein step, ages 13, jokes 13 and 15 was over my breast feeding at the beginning negatively, but they changed her/its/their opinions. Whoever are was my friend Kinder, 13 and 16 never were postponed from it. I believe, thereß everything with the education must do. On formula of pulled up people always becomes two times think about breast feeding. I wünsche, that all small minded people would get only over it, but she/it gewannen\'t. there will always be those, that avoid us for it to do what is so natural. Everything, which we do, können, hope is that they will open her/its/their minds and are not so negative.

through Belinda milfinda understands I, what you my, Lady205.

I grew in the same way. I twice never saw, as me nurses a woman saw. Now, thereß ich\'m a mother herself, I give a gigantic smile, if does a woman I in public as a nurse sees.

Some people were pulled up in order to believe that nursing is disgusting, or even, that it is unnatural! Strangely weiß I, but they believe that only backward people nurse. Many of those same women also believe, however, thereß of nursing of ruins your breasts.

I also believe that, if we continue to work as a nurse in public, discreetly with no decks, nursing then finally normal will become. Our Töchter will never place with the discourtesy upward hopefully, that we endured, must.

Somebody else first said in such a way: This country must disaccustom his/its grown husbands of the breast away and must return babies breasts! 8 percent 1 voices

through? Foolishly? Fällig 3/17/2010 goods my honored one, it is because we are surrounded by idiots,... lol, that why is.

Most people are informed about breasts and her/its/their true purpose of the media and MTV and through first-class time sitcoms... she/it is taught no facts, from a midwife, a doctor or everyone with something intelligent, to say on the matter,....

It only is DeshalbDeshalb conceivably, that they would be shocked with the thought, or God prohibits the picture, from a woman, that actually nourishes A CHILD with her/its/their breasts,... you knows..., because all know that all, for which they are REAL, spouses awaken, and filling from designer tops.

I believe that it is a sad sad world if people force women in bathrooms, or under decks or into her/its/their cars at a trip, in order to nourish her/its/their babies as if "so that nauseates", what we do,..., if it is that indeed, what we were meant, in order to do and that, something RIGHT is.

That expects, what nauseates, that a child eats in a room where people relieve themselves. The was\'s, that also immediately nauseates, is the ignorance, that ran amuck.

DeshalbDeshalb to those of you believe who that we should hide under decks or feed fill or go only home,... finds you at the shopping center or the park or in the mail ME... finds you, that I and I challenge THEM to tell me everything,... people likes you... the reason is, that people like I must be so irreverent and defiant.

Asker, Yay to you for nursing and for yay to you for it, to pull up your children with knowledge, intelligence, assumption and respect for a woman\'s body.

Source(s,:

Luke\'s mommy

from Bomb_che.... honestly because of growing up in a sexual company is my first instinct to avert my eyes. Is similar, I, \'m fearful will be offended the woman, if she/it thinks, I look at her/its/their boob or something if I am indeed simply glad to see such a wonderful matter.

I really don\'t have any problem with people, who work as a nurse in public. His/its formula, the Ern,heads, that I find, to be disgusting and abusive!

I always have been a really modest person, and never was capable to bring me to nurse in public. I always went into another room, if we with someones-Haus weras, planned trips for middle men\'s feedings, as soon as she/it was older and could go longer, or simply avoided somewhere to go. I wünsche, that I had known about the wonderful stomach socks and baby wraps, that take discreet care into account! Is similar, I jargon get at the fact, that I know, other people find it abusive. Although is my right, and something, which I lowermostütze, I dont like the idea, with, to be stared with my boob out. Für those of you whoever can do it, I think AWESOME thats. I weiß is not over the boob, and is over the nourishing of your child, but to some people is, goes about the boob, and it bugs me! ICHMwerden more far with ease thereover, as I was, as daughter thinks nursing was. I didn\'t have any not nursing one lowermostützung. The single other, that I know, breastfeeder is my own mother, therefore I kinda fühlte looked at me as a monster like people at. Now, thanks for a wonderful network of the women on-line, ich\'ve discovered, thereß I not the single breastfeeder in the whole world, lol, is! Is a wonderful matter, and I pray, we können all, to do assuming company more more over something so natural, works together. In an ideal world, it should something is he/it we dont ungef thinks even twiceähr, maybe you exclude in order to admire.

I want a healthy regard to work as a nurse, at my own children passes on. Now there I older and a little wiser is, I know accustomed feeling for myself so uncomfortable next time. ICH\'m really gratefully für all big nursing facts and supports this on-line I found. With our nthere will be ächsten child to the back place no more running ones to nourish my child simply.

of cat, you see, that that is, what doesn\'t understand i, why to show a breast in public, is so abusive,... I doesn\'t understand, why breasts are sexual. Maybe it was lifted by parents, who land, i \'t-Vergnügen it as such. But to people, who find it abusive, why sees? Es\'s really merkwürdig that horror films damned people can look at and people can listen, you make hateful remarks about others for her/its/their beliefs, and like more badly thigns considerd-Normale and O.K. is. but if we, that are GOOD, make somthing how quiet you, do you actually hold our child, play you with them or sleep you with them, if they are scared, is it bad? I believe, thereß you a big son, to estimate, what you do has. He/it wants the most likely one(s) lowermostützung his/its wife and his/its sister, if they grow up and children of her/its/their own one have. instead of avoids you it and believes, thereß the breast only for him/it is. I believe, thereNeeds of ß for ween we MEN from the breast away and returns her/it/them the babies, for who they were done for it.

Source(s,:

Still mother this to 4 months old nurses, I hope for ATLEAST one year,

day good through lady trinity there and blesses HER/ITS/THEIR HEART FOR it, HER/ITS/THEIR CHILDREN AS to nurse it yearn you for itself AS POSSIBLY! We need more Mütter like you! We live in a world, where of Mütter her/its/their children kills, become carried both and unborn records numbers in all the time and there are actually women, however, to love your children on here this lack, in order to criticize THEM for it! And that is exactly that, what is nursing. It is a way to love your child. You/they können it, to fill feeding, doesn\'t compare, because it is no valid comparison. Nursing is SO much more than bloß a way, to bring food into a child, \'s-Magen. It is love, it is comfort, it nährt and yes, you last, but not the least it is the extremely ORGANIC HEALTHFOOD! It is one super-eats. It is the finest meal, that our children will ever eat.
I believe that it is immensely sad, that there was even A critical answer to your question! It is a very sad commentary over our society, the women excited about something as beautiful as a mama pure did, selflessly, dedication to her/its/their children. Like immensely sorrowfully and merkwürdig.
I must say, after it spent any time in Europe, that nursing is assumed there, and nobody gives every attention of a mother, who nourishes her/its/their baby, something discreetly or indiscreetly concerned this! It is only one woman, that her/its/their baby ernährt,... that and nothing more. It is another way, thereß Europeans more are civilized as we are. In Fairneß tho must add I adds that mothers in the countries, of which I speak, stay is given to a monetary incentive at home and nurses her/its/their babies. Maybe, if we mother anböten, \'s such a matter in the U.S. would nurse more mothers her/its/their baby. Instead we offer free formula to them and encourage her/it/them, to theückzugehen, "", to work, so that somebody else can be paid to do the work, that she/it already have. What is wrong with this picture?
I know that you won\'t leave the uneducated, ethnocentric opinions, that are offered here, to have any emotion on it how you rear your children. I für congratulates one and applauds you for the wonderful work, that you do! I never was fähig, to encourage none of my 5 children, for to work much longer than her/its/their first birthday tho as a nurse, that I would like.
It becomes for me from your consecration to nursing and your precious children, impresses.
In answer to your question YES, that is of course why your son has the ripe attitude, that he/it has. His/its wife becomes someday, the wonderful perspective decides n fromtützen that gave you to him/it. You/they do a huge work! You/they make me proud to be a mother, who believes in nursing! Thanks!
Love and blessing
Lady Trinity~****I has a communication for the man, who compared itself, nursing to the urination and emptying of the intestine, I am quite sure, that his/its mother didn\'t nurse him/it, otherwise he/it would know the difference! wow * * * *

Source(s,:

Experience and education.

durchdurch? LadyC? I was lifted in a surroundings where nursing was done in the bedroom or under a retentive blanket.

But I don\'t care if other women nurse in public. Although people are lifted a certain way doesn, \'t means, thereß she/it itself completely at it adjusts. I agree, thereß you descreet over it, to nurse because of the fact in public, should be, that many people find it abusive with it. But if you hush up it, and nobody weiß, which you even do, real then provides who!

I was nursed until a sippy-Tasse could go I and grip. My child, TTC at the moment, becomes länger is nursed if at the moment es\'s with totally possibly. 8 percent 1 voices

through Rhoda, I think, much is soooo thinks as breast as "BOOBIE" and particularly men, which women make jealous, does or therefore on.... SICK.. God gave her/it/them to us in order to nourish our children and, to support. I believe, thereß a wife (mommy) upward should cover, if they make it for public out in order to show only any decentcy. I kann\'t stands, if a wife her/its/their whole breast in Public leads out, not because his/its bulk, but because of which people you do.... STARS!! Which is soooo sick!! now stares some because of the old-age matter maybe. Not, thereß Un completely against it, but that is the honest truth. Many don\'t believe in it or don\'t go dafür, to still nurse on one year. I didn\'t gets, it , to do at all, because I never had entered each milk, but I don\'t know what I had done if I did. Un this not say of your injustice in doing of it, be only this maybe, why people stare at you??? being sad thereß mommys nowadays incidentally is judged, we pull up our children. I was judged in that one didn\'t nurse badly, but what I could do if I didnmachtmacht \'t milk with all and my doctor, schlie sharedßlich me with, was usless... what assume to starve him/it was I??? women what they must make her/its/their children healthy and sure and glad to keep must have the prerogative to do this,... because all is this thats important in the long run!

Because of his/its low class hid answer

In the AMERICAN breast, it will see with it, from adult men, as some sexual one. Women protect her/its/their breast behind bras and believe, thereß men pigs for it, to look at a woman, is, \'s-Brust. women schützen her/its/their breast like she/it, any type of sacred pieces, at which never should be looked by others, is. AberAber, as soon as a baby was born, will speed some women from her/its/their breast with the drop of a hat and will show the world. This is simple-minded M a confusing communication to usänner.
And PLEASE, you don\'t take the trouble to tell people that it is natural to breast feed. It is natürlicher, to pee or to wear out. We make this for closed Türen and everyone did that they were born since the day. Women only breast ernährt itself a few years long normally.
As you pass out breast feeding your children for the lot of time. I believe, thereß you with some doctors over it should speak. Something seems a small one over Kinder-Brust, that lives so long, away. 8 percent 1 voices

through lotus blossom

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I believe that it is fine. But I believe, thereß, if you become quiet in public, should use you a blanket in order to cover the breasts for you. Why it is so difficult, a blanket over your shoulder, to envelop?

from Angelina N

Because of his/its low class hid answer

If the child can go around, while it to work as a nurse, disgusting is. There is not any medical reason, as a nurse old till 4years, to work, and no proof, that they are healthier, thereß Nursing fine is, if it is made in private, there is not any reason to show the breasts to everyone because the baby lives. It still is a Personenkörper, whether is latched on a baby, or not. Esmag \'s these people, thereß shows, do pictures of her/its/their wifes-Scheide, if her/its/their baby was born, not show her/it/them these photos if the woman doesn\'t have any baby, why not?


* * * Why is excited? You, about which becomes, asked, bevölkern opinions, and they gave it to you, everyone here is entitled to her/its/their opinion, do you correct? 8 percent 1 voices

from Jadalina

Because of his/its low class hid answer

MeineMeine reaction depends on the way, that it did. Some women nurse the desire of everyone like sie\'wieder to see what they do. You/they whip this young dog out and snap on the child and then stare ungefähr as if YOU/THEY SEE to say? SEE THIS SOMETHING I"M, THAT POWER?"Es\'s, as if they almost challenge you to say something, so that they can get in over it in your face, how of course it is,.. frankly doesn\'t want to see jedermanns titmouse I, while I take the trouble to enjoy my lunch.

But other women are much finer over it. ICHgesehener \'ve, thereß unites, that I not even recognized, as nurses worked until I passed by right them. You/they had a small blanket or an Umhängetuch that agrees itself and the baby discreetly. It was obvious, thereß she/it itself more for it, to nourish her/its/their baby, interested, as they made a statement to all, that passed by. Those women get my respect. 15 percent 2 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment