Monday 18 July 2011

What would Supernanny of your household hold?

What would Supernanny of your household hold?

If Supernanny came to my house, she/it would have an attack!

She/it would say that my daughter (19 month) must stop to nurse although it is only with naps and bedtime that it is wrong that of Sattelschlepper-Mitschlaf, that I must leave her/its/their CIO/do gradual retreat, we so that she/it goes to the bed earlier, presently 10pm which is we gladly with it, and that needs my husband and I of \'arisen time\', and that he/it must spend more duration with her.

You/they something over your household?

through crimson queen

Best answer chosen by Asker

Hahaha, she/it would say the exact same for me like for you, but it is shocked even more that my daughter still works as a nurse, and co sleeping with 33mths!
She/it probably also thinks, that we give too much election, as I ask her/its/their opinion, to our daughter, you let her/it/them make decisions, alot! Like takes you the car or goes you, you buy this, or these a\' \'round parks or Spielgruppenwgrayling your hair tonight or tomorrow\'
Of course, if there is not any election, the car needs to take, as in us, then, I won\'t ask and I believe that however it benefits a feeling of the equality doing to giving from her from her more assuming from it has, if his/its MY-Wahl.
And she/it could not criticize, as well and intelligently our daughter and how much time, if I sit down with her/its/their reading, drawing, that writes and so on with her, is,
I not even believe, that she/it could NOW criticize daddy, although she/it would have before, as our D was a baby, and he/it would not do any baby stuff or would give me a break.

And oh yes, as for sleep, you only think that Supernanny would have robbed me in order to bring my daughter to doing CIO to sleep instead of 9 or 10pm, that were her/its/their bedtime, with 7pm as a baby to 2yrs old ones, but instead she/it adjusted on a 7pm bedtime as she/it was READY for no need of CIO or power! After old, she/it moved 2 for herself between 7 and 9pm, with which a bißchen are been content with 8pm, then interjected her/its/their day nap again, but then in 9 and now was content with 6mths on 7pm!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about this, something Supernann would become. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (10)



from Jenny Oh God! I think, thereß she/it my house would leave, my children would lead this Frauen-outta-Stadt!
My son Kyle is 13, she/it probably would say that he/it should spend more time from his/its room, and that he/it plays too many video games.
My daughter Blake is 12, she/it probably would get, the biggest attitude would say to Blake and super nannies that she/it has an attitude problem.
However, I must say that she/it probably would be best friend with my daughter Fallon, 9. She/it is the Abendessenskindermad little of the house similar.
She/it would say that my son Andrew, who is in 6, should stop to climb on the furniture.
And she/it probably would think my daughter Chloe, 4. Too many howl and gets too much attention.
But she/it would not have any problem with Josh. Probably because hes only 2 weeks old.

from Josibelle C, my son is a very quiet baby, he/it is 6 months old. But I think, thereß my 7 brothers, who would give age 20, 15, 13, 9, 5, supernanny a run for her/its/their money, lol, 2 and 8 months.

She/it probably would say, that my 20 year old brother and I must move out, but we have a big family and us to be all the help from capable to achieve from big house.
My 15 year old brother spends too much time at the telephone.
Filmfan is the 13 years old, he/it will look at everything, and he/it plays many video games. Sie\'d probably gets rid of all our video game systems and makes him/it draußen. , Not, thereß wir\'ve took the trouble, we have a trampoline, a swimming pool and a park right, on the street
Also many are the 9 and 5 years to hyper.
The 2 years old comes in into everything.

A matter is, that can say her/it/them about none of us, that we disrespect our mother into any manner. We never have.

Process: She/it could give me a hard time also for it co sleeping with my son.

from Ali, I don\'t believe that I would be half as badly as most of the familes at this show! You/they wit probably says ürde, that I allow my eldest too much freedom, and maybe you are with it a little concerned, as she/it so much time on the phone/computer/TV, which teenager doesn, spends, \'t, other than that, I believe that she/it would be satisfied with our house.

PROCESS: Oh, and she/it could have an attack with that, what I did recently. You/they see, Alexis is my wild child. WirWir were in the swimming pool and insisted she/it on it, thereß she/it her/its/their swimmies removes. , To therefore teach a teachings about her/its/their, lieRemoves her/it/them of ß I she/it and jumps in outdoor. She/it sank a small one, but I obviously moved in for her/it/them I theück directly on. If a teachings taught her/it/them, on which she/it für now her/its/their swimmies had to carry! Certainly, a young Zähe love, but it worked!

through mommy of 4! Mietfrist\'s sees, she/it würde probably Tyler,6 says, should stop to beat people, if he/it becomes badly with them,.. she/it would have the biggest problem with it. Für Ryan,2 probably would have some questions with her he/it because he/it therefore likes the being boss nobody him/it to him/it doesn, \'t like I very much!!! lol!! for me would become hold she/it sleeping says Mit with Ryan. He/it does it been f through hard times s only on weekends, and he/it,ür robberies,etc. for my husband, he/it is for everything of it at home, therefore she/it probably would have the same lecture for me with him/it!

from Gabrielle? Honestly... I could worry me less:)

I lift my family the way, that serves the best and healthiest for us. I place k auf\'tümmert itself a lick about super nannies and her/its/their "expertise", because we have a wonderful family lovingly, that loves, and healthy.

from Deb Healthy level of smoothering & neglect, my children either are teenagers under my Füße-Ursache, that she/it something or to be found nowhere wants, because they have money, telephone credit & new clothing.

through Canadian beavers, she/it would love our house and our children and sees that they are good products of our parenting,... however she/it definately questions the quantity of empty beer cases, been a while,

she/it would not be from Luke K, to more gladly i disciplines, she/it would say that a girl must get i,

beside moon, it would tell you that I have a perfect family. LOL, at least, until she/it sees our Wiccan-Altar table!

through princess kittens, she/it would run after she/it saw our situation,

No comments:

Post a Comment