Monday 18 July 2011

Nurse five or six healthy ones mentally til for a child?

Nurse five or six healthy ones mentally til for a child?

People continue to accuse me, it is healthy to be been judgemental, because I don\'t think. I like children, that are like small adults, and autonomously on many manners, and think I, after two years of breast, that a child ernheads, personally, should be weened.

Am I hearted and judgemental cold?

Additional details

Hmmm.. i mixed feelings for it to be in middle company like me, as this opposes the politically correct quantity, that I only left.

2



through wikkedmo...

Best answer chosen by Asker

well i breast feed all four of my children. i believes, thereß, as soon as they got teeth, it time, to disaccustom her/it/them, was. although a breast pump used i and milk offered them in a sippy-Tasse, you develop ages two. in the age of two, they got Kuh\'s-Milch. dont i believes, thereß each woman should continue to nurse at old two. You/they dont sees 5 or 6 yr. olds, that around tr one bottleägt. ii thinks, thereß, if the morther really thinks, her/its/their child breast milk at the age of two, that should use her/it/them, needs a breast pumps and offers it in one cup or fills.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I agree. I became für berated this opinion over another forum and told, that I had to assess me. I think, it is jeder\'s-Wahl, but if I have per children, I want her/it/them ween before they are aufzul sufficiently old for itself in order to ask me on my shirteyelets.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (25)



people believe vonvon Lisa that the benefits of it are physical, that the child does the kindliness alot from the Mütter-Körper. You/they say, thereß the child finishes to be more clever and has a better brain, therefore showed this to "studies.
You/they also say that the emotional benefits are, that the child brings closer one and relationship with his/its mother improves will have, and results into late not changing in crimes.

AberAber i believes that it is disgusting, even at the age of 12 months. I was nursed only until 4 months, and it fügte me definitely no damage to.

Physical benefits, they say, that it is good nutrition of the mother, but they are in this age at SOLID meal and can drink milk and can eat anyway healthy

Emotional benefits, I understand that maybe the child is bound more with his/its mother. But i believes, thereß it that of the mother, who results in the chld not again emerging independence, more dependent children alot then can do. I can still remember when this age was i, and i definitely wants all memories, my M, wouldnt, to suck üttern boobs!

Therefore there, you have it, the pro and the con. Make on your own mind!

Source(s,:

personal opinion and own knowledge
Use to be a nursery nurse

from Donna S Having, 3 children nursed, I find it very strangely if a child can endure two feet alone and nurses from his/its mother. There is a point where the Ernährungswert that is why we nurse, they profit from nursing, is annulled.

I, that it has more to do with the mother\'s not capable left going, believe itself as she/it to give the antibodies and the nutrition, that breast milk offers, to her/its/their children troubles.

If the children can cancel the mother\'s BRA, I would say to nurse, "yes", It\' time for ween. And yes, es\'s strangely...

through hammer if they can ask therefore, they are too old. If she/it all its Zähne has, they are too old.

Personally I believe that it nauseates a child so old to breast feed. Almost forced Bel should itästigung is viewed... the child even remembers into an older age maybe, whether he/it still nurses with 5 or 6. BULK.

through meagan13... wow, 5 or 6? You/they say, thereß it mentally good is, but didn\'t nurse, I assume pump-fed. Is of your Körper, you do what you think, is the best for you and your child. Honestly I couldn\'t gets Pa some weeksß, my children continued to become blocked my pores or something always, they are. But two years of Klänge-Guter. And place h auf\'tört the people, who are unduly crazy, to.

from A_Person Well, it is strange for our society, as we have a boob fetish, but it actually is good for the development of a child\'s brain.

You/they had a whole program against it on the health canal, but normally the children be be this more social than those breast, lived for shorter periods.

Source(s,:



from TacoMagi.... It is not normal, but I doubt that it is development farewell a gigantic one.

I think into the wonderful scope of the matters, that looks at Barny, has every day above the same mental effect.

I find the idea of a 6 year old granted with nursing quite horrifying, but I went it on way hear older than this.

through waseuphe.... actually I saw, that this documentary and a woman nursed her/its/their children, until they were in nine, and they were well it.

I think, but, that it is no good matter, and that children should be weened and teach in order to rely differently on somebody as her/its/their parents.

through taryn no, you are not total. There is not any reason absolute to continue to nurse a child at the age of 2, let alone to the age of 5 and 6.

personally, I believe from Brenna that stretches it two years a little one. it corresponds to the individual and the health, wisely breast milk is awesome, but after one or two, it becomes a little horrifying if you ask me.

through monica, it is healthy that the age of one years old develops to nourish about your baby, but if you cannot nourish the baby, who is it long a good idea, that at least you should him/it or she/it for 6 to 5 months.

through aronie, that I think after the age of 1, it pushes my personal opinion after.

I believe after 1 years, that you bound quite well with your child, and that should be enough.

from Kabarkad... nursing is ideal the best until 2 years, but until 5 to 6, I don\'t think with it. It is für the child mentally unhealthy.

from Blahb no, you are no cold hearted at all!!
Honestly I believe that it is f**king horrifying if a child will remember having sucked on t*ts of his/its mommy,....

from Divanie, that it disturbs, I still believe about itself nurses a 5 year old to introduce.

Are we hearted cold? Höllennr. Judgemental? Certainly, but this says, thereß we können,ist \'t?

through Rob H I, that am a teenager id for type, so that no this would scar me for lives, because can remind i for itself, if un this old omg thats simply sick and rediculous

beside corvette ZO6 this more the better for nursing says her/it/them for the child, that it prevents all types of matters, as they become older,

definitely heard i from Lexee from it... it is really big for your child, who worries, it is whoever will judge you healthy.

from Missquiz... mee also hun... I dont thinks this is mentally good, that I am in full approval, next matter is he/it in 21, and she/it gets out her/its/their tittie at the dining table

from Jamester, I don\'t believe that it is really healthy,..., but I would not go somebody, that what is my opinion, makes him/it, except if they asked me.

through insanebe.... no you is well it, this therefore would bring a child in disorder.

through? Verbündeter a Chris? No one.... your right to each mögliche manner.

through lotasuga.... children should be from the nipple if they begin, brings to get teeth thats, only one

through baby 123 no i thinks it not really healthy!!

I think his/its sick one of Mark C

from Livia S no no no this is early stoped my mom and my Ungeldstrafe crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment