Monday 18 July 2011

What do you think about this doll?

What do you think about this doll?

There a doll is produced in Spain, Bebe Gloton (gluttonous baby) called, that is a nursing doll. It comes f with a BH-wie-Halfter topür the girl, to carry, of the flowers has, where her/its/their nipples are. Does the baby suck on that occasion, on? the article was unclear, this "Nipples" and then cries in order to become belched. After reading an article thereover, I googled it and found more articles. There are opinions daf bothür and against it. First, I was against it, then daf,ür, then against it again, haha. I am an Anhänger from nursing, and nursed my two children \'til one year and plans to therefore do with all my babies, but something over this doll doesn\'t seem suitable. Reading articles against it, people were quoted as the say, "What is after it? Dolls with alcohol addiction or schwellfähiger malfunction?", was based on the fact, that nursing is an adult matter, simply like alcoholism and ED.S, but then, I thought, those are bad matters, and nursing is not. An Anhänger the doll, that is directed also from these many children in families, that nurse, pretends to nurse her/its/their dolls alone, anyway and this baby rigs up that comes with a bottle show only this "artificial" way, to nourish a baby. Some opponents argued, therePromotes of ß a nursing doll motherhood in a playful light and leads maybe to Jugendschwangerschaft, but then, the other side with the fact returned that all baby dolls do that, through leaves girls, in that they change diapers, and stroller pushes, and so on, but that thought, what finally led back me against the doll to being, that, if any company with a toy came out, "pillows", that girls strapped to her/its/their stomaches, that pretend, to be pregnant, I would become it my children not to have allow that also, although pregnancy is a wonderful matter, and on no manner bad. BUT, haha, this becomes long-winded... sorrowfully, I hätte no objections against my daughters, who pretend, to nurse a doll, that she/it already have, or placing of a Couchkissens even under her/its/their shirts. I guess, thereß I only lands, any company, that informs my child, wants \'t how playing is. Thoughts?

through Miss Kaffee

Best answer chosen by voters

To me, that am absurd! I use in order to pretend to work my dolls as a nurse and to make my children LOL so. BUT they don\'t need any doll or somewhat actually on them sucks, even if it is a bi a BRA, that only is,ßchen disappeared according to my opinion. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



I think Thats, that disturbs, of Melissa S. Children grow up, you fast for them enough, dont muß the whole matter of it, to be a mommy, knows, that early. I ließe my daughter not this has.

from BatMILF, I believe that it is a waste of money,... you can nurse each doll.

But I don\'t see how it is different any than the one, that comes with bottles. Assuming otherwise is too sexualize that nurses.

through parent quite like yours.

through meghs scuzzy.

from CelticCh... I finds it unnecessarily, but I neither for still am on the other hand... I believes personally, that the dolls, that "pee, also are unnecessary, as well as one, the others thing does, but I don\'t worry therefore. There will always be parents, that it für her/its/their children buys, and those of the Don\'t... I would not become, except if really my daughter * * wanted it.... then, I would look at least at it.

Source(s,:

Marry, with 4 children... 3 is girls.

seen this quesiton times numerous through Shannon E ive. persit believes i önlich that it should be fine for our daughters in order to feel, that nursing is a natural and wonderful matter for being without some sexual one(s) brough in it through others. Keyword: you should. i dont weiß, that this is, a doll, that wanted i my daughter, who plays bc before others as well, there is suffers and unripe people in this world. the doll in general doesn\'t have any problem with it i. although it is a little extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment