Monday 18 July 2011

Does my daughter Bronchiolitis have, do my husband and I feel now poopy?

Does my daughter Bronchiolitis have, do my husband and I feel now poopy?

MeineMeine daughter started to cough on Saturday and increasingly her/its/their symptoms became worse until she/it went in to the doctor on Tuesday. She/it was diagnosed with bronchiolitis, "Bronchiolitis is normally caused by a viral infection, at the the most frequently respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)."

Unfortunately yesterday evening my husband and I noticed both our throats a little itchy. ICH\'m not certainly over him/it, but I have any drainage and a small sneezing here and there.

If we been able to pull together this of her, or would it be the other way around? I nurse and showed until yesterday no signs of the illness, so that my first supposition wäre, it would give her/it/them to us, although I hoped, nursing would repulse this type of shit, but you win some and you lose some that I guess lol,

If you have any experience in it, do you know, when it normally remains a simple cold with adults, or could it become more serious if left unsolved?

* * * BTW Neither, that still my daughter, my husband I experienced, that every fever associated with being sick.

through cryptoxm...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a virus, that causes respiratory infections. RSV is vollj for under one yearährig the most usual cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the bronchioles within the lungs) and pneumonia among infants and children. It is also believed, thereß almost all children through the age of three a RSV-Infektion will have.

Reinfection of RSV in adults is very much usual.

Transmission of RSV in adults is deleted from respiratory secretions, through near contact with infected people, or is informed with contaminated surfaces or objects. Infection can happen, if contagious material in contact with Schleimhäuten from the eyes, mouth or nose, and possibly through the inhalation of the droplets, that are generated by a sneeze or a cough, comes.

In adults, RSV-Symptome are similar to those of the usual cold. This RSV-Symptome können Runny-Nase, sore throats, cough, body pains, headaches and fevers include.

A RSV-Diagnose is difficult to make in adults because RSV-Symptome are similar to that others more respiratory virus, as a virus, that the usual cold causes. Her/its/their child could deserted Gegenst the virusände from you, relatives, got... and you would have been able to receive it from her... or friends, relatives, deserted objects... the incubation period is approximately 5-6 days....

Source(s,:

RRT
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for both of you. Großes info:,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Munchkin.... from that, what read Ive about it, having me likes to know an infant old 6 months about conditions like it I, it is only the immune-unterdrückte this you get RSV after a cold. Otherwise, healthy adults don\'t do. That is, why of RSV Säuglinge and the elderly mainly influences, bc still either develops her/its/their immune systems or is deposited. So that chances are you, types won\'t develop what she/it has, but has only one Kälte.
over your small one sorrowfully, I hope that she/it feels good soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment