Monday 18 July 2011

La Leche-Verband wierdness. Is normal in such a way?

La Leche-Verband wierdness. Is normal in such a way?

I was in order to be to a La Leche-Verband, that meets three mothers, or new mothers and a LLL-Leiter. A mother mußte early go, it therefore was only the three from us.

The group leader still nurses five year old for her, and as part of the private coaching, she/it obviously presented the advantages over breast, that lived, it to tell us, was extremely healthy for mother and child.

Somewhere she/it said during all of it, that it was very healthy also for adults, and she/it offered, it, to allow us, to work as a nurse from her, and said, that it was an exact calming experience, if we never had done, with it.

I rejected, but the other mother lay in her/its/their lap and actually you work as a nurse many minutes long from her while we stopped to talk.

Is normal in such a way with all? Opinions?

Additional details

I am one little annoyed, that some think, I can invent this. ICH\'m NICHT against nursing or against KL in general. Maybe I should her/it/them dafür reports so inappropriately to deal. The other woman seemed O.K. with it. You/they certainly remain you, sprang open zu\'s-Brust to this woman enough yearns.

2



through,

Best answer chosen by Asker

If you don\'t agree to anything, and it makes you uncomfortable for feeling as it is not advantageous for you or your child,... it gives other possibilities different than La Leche-Verband for it, education/support, to nurse,... this only is no exculsive to KL, any support groups, as for example of AA, is not the "right suitable" for everyone.

I found La Leche-Verband for myself not to be" my matter, but I didn\'t meet the extreme, that mentioned you, myself, Jive with the group seemed only not and that to dance group leaders, and I joined another nursing support group. I only didn\'t likes the vibe, I arrived there... however other women really had positive experiences in KL.

My hospital had me, that was liked, a nursing support group... it gives other community groups, you can unite... ped your Son/daughter\'s should have also suggestions.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (14)



from Gabrielle? About, wow. That is at all not normally so far, as I know it. ICH\'ve never knows all La Leche-Verband members, who are THIS extreme. Breast, that itself a 5 year old ernährt, seems sufficiently extreme, but breast, that nourishes an adult,...... kindliness.

I am a breast feeding supporter, and I am breast feeding my 11 months old presently, but I am not this extreme.

How do I know that however, a troll or something are not you? Not itself bemühend, middle, to be, but your experience sounds one little wide, got.

from Pandora, this is not normal. it is thereover out strange.

through Carrie Hui, only wow. I always believed, thereß she/it strange was, but not so strangely....

through Kylie B lol this something this......
un everything for breast feeding however thats one little strangely for me
it would become i from it, did and excuses and left..
believes i otherwise that would become i from offened of the leader, in that they laugh,

through? Is Hurley 10 months old? huh? That is nauseating

from Baba Booey! lmao

Nice history.. still improves you, if it was TRUE, you do, you really expect that everyone believes this,...

through another account again IHSP Mind, that tells us a true history?

going back is through me! Lol, you are lächerlich. Do, you really expect, thereß we this believes. My opinion is, thereß you not normal is, because you obviously have something against nursing, and this only reconciled itself against you, KL to slander, the one ton of women helps to constantly get over her/its/their BFing-Probleme.

through lasvegas.... nursing of the five year old sounds finely will stop her/it/them, if she/it is ready, but nursing of the adults, now this uuumm is WOW. ICH\'m speechless....

Source(s,:

Lactation educators for WIC 7 years long

from BirthDra.... wow! ICH\'ve hörte never into my life from all so displaced.

I really believe that the benefits of nursing are across-rated anyway. And ich\'m quite certainly is it no healty in order to drink the breast milk of other people. Indeed, I read only something in a parenting-Zeitschrift, a Q, & One this asked, whether it would be O.K. in order to borrow breastmilk from another mommy. The answer was no, thereß the risk, to extend illness through breast milk, far all benefits, that child would get from it, outweighed to consume breast milk.

Anyway, yes, madly!!

through * Tina *, as I read, this my jaw hit the ground.

That is unrefined!!!!!
Not normal. Groß for babies not so big for your friends.

from Proud_Ar.... LMAO! OMG ICH\'m sorrowfully doesn\'t laugh at you I.... this only therefore flips out strangely!

I think strangely that a total understatement, BTW, is.

It definitely is not normal good. Nursing old a 5 year, first from all, is für the child not healthy. There are many Gr with itünde for it. It admitted a case here some years in TX, where the mother still nursed 6 year old child for her, theück, and he/it had removed from CPS. I think l das\'sächerlich, that each mother in her/its/their correct mind still nurses her/its/their child, who is already in the school.

MeinerMeiner according to own opinion thinks nursing I, it should be cut off in the age of 2. Beyond it wäre simply not cool.

Most pediatricians will say the same matter, as far as the termination nursing @ 2 years full age.

Now, as far as the lady, that asks you, to suck on her/its/their boob, well this is only perverted. Maybe you should report her/it/them, and this lady becomes hopefully, you have analyze Einsch onecauterization. How für those people, who actually drank her/its/their milk, BULK! THE NAUSEATES! Don\'t, that they know, thereß illnesses can be come through nursing? OMG ICH\'m, that flipped out so, nauseated it is unreal.

I sure hopes you, that this is a joke, because... wow...

Source(s,:

totally sick

from H4, I becomes surprise, many people believed this waste with it! I guess to think simply desperately sie\'wieder, thereß bfing wrong is.

It would be very strange and horrifying if it actually was true. But that is strange and horrifying, what I think, your bizarre wish is, KL to slander!

from Amy An Omg, that is ive the strangest thing, heard per. I know a mother, who did this with her/its/their son. He/it was 5 and in kindergarten and würde him/it from class, in order to nurse him/it, takes out. Well somebody found out and called CPS on the mother. I think, there is a time, as you aufhören should to nurse your child and mothers shouldn, \'t-Wartezeit, until the child can hold and can say fully you there. Then his/its Stören.

No comments:

Post a Comment