Monday 18 July 2011

Is so bad for my baby?

Is so bad for my baby?

I really am enthusiastically pregnant for it with a baby boy, which we become, 21 weeks!!!
A small one after the baby opinion over 6 months or was carried so, plans i, as he/it got a work & my mother according to law, the one will be to baby, you sit, while hubby & i with the work is. Only recently, we discussed it, and she/it erwähnte that, if the baby turns 5, 6 months old they it, that goes, to feed him/it meal like rice, beans, bread, & so said on.She, that she/it made this for her/its/their boys in this age with all,.. & she/it came from fine, but from that, what heard i, you must wait a certain quantity of time to feed them meal like it. ICH\'m not more certainly exaclty, like long you müssen., but i weiß, that it is shouldn\'t too early! This worried me, & i mentioned it to my hubby & because he/it a better realtionship with his/its mommy, hes, who goes, to talk with her about it, has.
I really dont-Gefühl comfortably with that and she/it will make it likely anyway.... it is a very stubborn woman, and everything must be her/its/their way. They it, that already itself bemüht, me, how a mommy is to be been to be told, her/its/their worry estimates i, but is my baby... with it him/it i parent/raise wants, the Weg-i-Gefühl is the best!
Anyway, besides it.. lol is badly being fed babies with 5 or 6 months of arisen meals? What can happen, if him/it this type of meal gefit becomes üttert?

It plans of P. i as he/it nursed my son, for as yearn you itself as i-Dose! :)

from Devon

Best answer chosen by Asker

I heard about people, the solids to young babies feed although I jump. We made everything for the book, you nurse für the first year, breast milk was the single food for the first 6 months. with 6 months, we started to do done rice pudding with breast milk, then began ungefähr 9 months of doing for some months, then after one year, the tanner baby foods\' matters like grapes, with the skins peeled away, and other soft meal. Obviously stay away from honey & BB for the first few years
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Consent sees, that Reispudding is totally fine, but she/it wants to give him/it her/its/their mexican-Reis... I will speak with her about it, if the time comes, & if she/it then endures sick finding doesnt another keeper through my rules
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from the mommy of cart driver, many MANY-Babys eat on 5 or 6 months of solid, no big deal with all is! I know somebody, that against 3 or 4 months with solid Körpern started,...

through Beth marley no, he/it will have a hit and dies, if is fed him/it to early real meal,

Source(s,:

parenting for dummies

from navy Ramirez, that we have all questions of our mother haha in law, as my baby was born, she/it, in order to tell me, uses you do, this does that and one time I only jargon takes none more, so that I stop her/it/them, and told, that she/it doesn\'t tell me, what, to do with my baby, she/it MINE is, and I was old besides it only 19 years, you guess which age is not important, if really you a mom u feeling something to make small with u, his/its wants.
So now over the Essen-u-Recht, to be surprised, if that is good, or not because each doctor says to feed them after 6 or 9 months of eating like it, I tell you my story, that I begin to give to my baby girl with 4 month pumpkin, beans, rice and chicken, turkey and rice and lot more of tanner. she/it loved it, I gave her/its/their apple, banana and so on and so on than she/it 5 to 6 months was, I, her/its/their meal like soup, began chicken and so on and so on and now she/it is 15 months to be done from me, apple, and she/it is completely healthy and strong, and she/it loves to eat everything, which I give her/it/them,:) with it gives him/it an attempt!

through beenther.... babies are started with solid meal somewhere between four and six months. The first matter, that she/it will give, is rice grain, that especially für babies are formulated. Don\'t give them the same type of rice, that you für a supplement would cook. Start slowly, Gemüse, to add, and then fruit. Fügen you every new meal separately to it, so that you can tell, whether there is a reaction to any meal. Bread is für a baby in this age not healthy. I am not sure over beans, so that you could ask your pediatrician. The doctor will have a list of meal, that to babies gefit can become üttert. If you any shares of your mother in Gesetzesfütterung your baby food, to which your doctor doesn\'t agree, has, another keeper finds or remains the first year long from your baby at home, s-Leben.

from LiquidPe.... It is considered consent to introduce solid meal in 4-6 months, and rice is the first matter, that is recommended, because it exceptionally rarely is for being been an allergen. If your baby is ready for it, him/it, s-Zustimmung, about him/it the too füttern. My daughter ate rice with no questions, as well as potatoes, beans, chocolate pudding, to taste good, zerdrückte bananas and oranges. Only Don\'t führt more at a time than a meal one. This way, if dort\'s an allergy or digestive question, it is easier to narrow along this which is the issue meal. Natyou should continue ürlich to nurse as it, you yearn as possible, and it should be the main meal, that he/it gets. But the tasting good the won other Essens\'t hurt everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment