Monday 18 July 2011

What do you do, do mommies of the bottle, that dolls feed on the market, hold?

What do you do, do mommies of the bottle, that dolls feed on the market, hold?

It disturbs me very much that there is in order to play bottle-feed babies with this characteristic tons of dolls and toys for our children from there. Many of us find it on that occasion to Stören, that our children play with forcible toys or toys, that promote superiority/female-Unterwerfung male. I agree to these worries, there is not any doubt, thereß role-playing an important way, in which our children learn, is as behaving is, and as thinking is. Flaschenfütterung-Spielzeuge therefore is, disturb like her/it as those other disgusting toys as well. As let\'s expect, thereß our children into adults, that are comfortable with nursing, grows up if we let her/it/them grow up in a bottle feeding world?

from Kelsey

Best answer chosen by voters

Fajina, bottle is, knows better dontcha? 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (14)



through. * ready to along the thumb *

as I was small, and, to still play my mother with dolls, nursed my siblings exclusively and there never had been one bottle in our house, so that I never smooth, played with them... I reminds me, I was 4, nursing" of "my dolls and my teddy bears, if my mommy nourished my brother,... nursing always has been encouraged in my house, and I knew that I for as it quiet becomes, you yearn as i, can remember, and i still nurses my 6 month old,... I believes, that mothers should support and small girls encourage, who nurse her/its/their dolls,..., if they grow up recognizing, this is the norm and that you are his/its natural one right, that I feel, that they will be more comfortable with the idea, if they are older with her/its/their own children,

Source(s,:

nursing of mommy to a baby girl old 6 months

from ShardeW, I find that you react a real one little across. ICH\'ve breast feed all my children für a period of time, therefore no problem in the course of timing has i. Still I have a problem with Flaschenfütterung. But you are absolutism lächerlich! Is a doll, that means it, \'s pretends! If you want, thereß Ihr child her/its/their shirt pulls up, and the doll at her/its/their breast, that is very unsuitable, sticks daß\'s besides the silence of us your business this possibility will stick at teaching our children over nursing and giving of them if the time comes!

from Traylee Honestly, it doesn\'t disturb me. But as an adoptive mommy to a child, who was already 7 months, as I care, Brustf,ütterung-wasn, got, \'t a possibility. It würde me more disturbs, if there were not any bottles for dolls avialable. Why my daughter should be done, itself too fühlen, that our family formed through adoption is only so different and bad, because they nurse isn, \'t a possibility.

If you don\'t like the bottles, you discard her/it/them. Children imitate the adults, that they see about her/it/them. If you nurse, then, your children will pretend to nurse because they will copy you. I place auf\'t looks at the toy bottles as it, such a gro, To be ßer deal. 33 percent 1 voices

durchdurch two beautiful finds for him/it I completely different ends of the spectrum of pink to pretend bottle feeding and to pretend to shoot somebody with a toy pistol. Children are exact "monkey sees "monkey does with it" if she/it you a baby, they will probably give a try to her/its/their dolls, sees nurse.

through Aiden\'s mommy? There is a doll, that only from this Imitatoren-Brustfütterung came out, & this also was extremely controversial. If you have a daughter, or if you do, es\'s your work, in order to lift, & teaches her/it/them, as you please. Don\'t provides ppl about others for itself, whether she/it wählen, to fill feed or breast feed. Es\'s no one of your business.

from WGAFF I dont sees the problem with it. My daughter still has pretend dollies with bottles and she/it, thereß about her/it/them and i dont too quiet nurses, but she/it was trained by me to know that it the right way to nourish a baby, is,... is our work for parents, in order to teach our children matters,... we shouldnt leaves it company upward...


Toys are not toys for life teachings....

by tiny Beeny Hopefully, they will be done the gamble with dolls, you yearn before they have children. It is our works for parents, about our children, over all the responsible, good matters, to train, in order to do in lives, including nursing.

through marlie i, you believe that more people with a plastic breast, that is included in a doll package, would be offended. You/they could always look at as the milk is breast milk in the bottle, or erklärt the importance of the breast feeding, if the child is older.

, to nurse, you cannot pretend from Nina You, and there is not absolutely ANYTHING wrong with bottle feeding. Hören you on, to look for arguments, you knew you, \'d gets out an increase from people.

through Mack\'s mom really? I think es\'s-Geldstrafe. I have a größeres problem with Barbie and the fact, that, if somebody was to be actually had, you believe her/it/them, that they would have to remove ribs in order to get the same waistline circumstances.

through udontwan... I feels me, that that is not this bad one, but I would become my daughter feed her/its/their baby doll with one bottle sooner instead of taking the trouble to lift her/its/their shirt in public and pretends, you, she/it nurses.

from Meaux, I don\'t find anything wrong with it.

More power over formula, that mommies nourish.

through is not she/it beautifully! well können sie\'t pretends, you nurse"

through???????? Zion???????? corrugate had told me to you. I grew up to play with dolls, the bottles had, & seeing of bottles, bottles bottles everywhere. I place auf\'t remembered, per women hardly, ouchßer of my mommy, to see nurse, personally or in pictures or on tv. But my mommy taught me, thereß of nursing the better election is. It wasn\'t only a small speech; it definitely talked over nursing the whole time & the manifestation of her/its/their beliefs in it to us and other people; and also the example, that I saw my younger brothers & my sisters of her/its/their bfing.

Therefore, as I became pregnant, that the formula for bfing-Debatte was the absolute last matter in my thoughts,; I knew, that I would become quiet,; I knew, that it was the best, and it never came into my sense to fill feed. I guess, thereß my point these subconscious being rivers like bottle feeding dolls is, can be mighty; but only, if you are she/it left. Children learn more of HER/ITS/THEIR example as from still something, it believes or not. If you then emphasize these important questions into a positive manner according to your children, they are more likely to make the correct decision if it descends to it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment