Monday 18 July 2011

Very strange question for adoptees?

Very strange question for adoptees?

O.K. that I have an incredibly bizarre question for adoptees. I weiß that grows up to feel much feeling or itself, as if her/its/their adoptive family is her/its/their family really not, and they prefer her/it/them to acknowledge her/its/their Biofamilie as it \'truthful\' parentage.

What would become you, types think about a situation where two children were adopted, a girl and a boy, who were, biological siblings not, but grew together upward, and choose to marry, if they were adults?
I know, that it is a strange plan, and I don\'t know any event personally about it, but I guess that my mind hiked debate and so on only from the whole adoptive-nursing,

My adoptive mother, who nurses me, disturbed not me, would have to me, she/it didn\'t do, but the thought of it is one bulk out to marry a sibling, even a not-biological one.
Over the totally bizarre question sorrowfully, but your thoughts please?

from Gershom

Best answer chosen by voters

no problem with it sees i.

You/they are not brought in connection. Sie\'wieder only extremelyählte on paper.

Did I hear about adoptees, this her/its/their biological siblings and thats legally marries, although incest is not legal on this level of the connection with any Staaten-Recht?

Therefore goes be to be only shown it, as brought the legalities of the adoption in disorder, according to my opinion.

But, no problem with siblings sees i through adoption, falls in love and is married. I place auf\'t has all siblings, thereß I with it was lifted, but I still look at my acousins as family and could not marry her/it/them, but to everyone her/its/their own one. I don\'t judge her/it/them. 33 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question almost "very strange question. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (14)



through rachael, although not the biology my opinion - after there is.

my adoptive family sees i as family, as very much as my Biofamilie. thats only, as it is.
un sure others will feel different for itself, but very physically only bulk finds i for him/it.

through littleJa.... Icky Icky Icky!!! furthermore, it is illegal. The state doesn\'t-Sorge if the relationship of adoption is, you calm, car doesn\'t marry.


ETA: Consent, I was supposed to have specified. Texas and most other states, always won noch\'t the marriage allows. Actually, Texas still continues. It is not allowed them/you to marry, if of Sie\'wieder extremelyählte OR through adoption through blood, if you know. therefore you couldn\'t marries a biological sibling, who had adopted somebody else both.

I am curious over the states, that don\'t allow any "cohabitation", however. Do this middle, that you ka roomate is önnen, \'t with your own sibling? How do they negotiate with adult children, who calm, are you alive at home? This formulation seems a bi to meßchen foolishly.

It said others that they don\'t see anything wrong with it because you are brought in connection only "on paper." I muß not seriously agrees. Adoption is alot more than only "Paper". Während it maybe usual place in other historic eras or other cultures for cousins and half siblings or even full siblings, was in order to marry it is no more. There is a quite strong taboo on the other hand in our culture. An adoption creates a relationship of both the heart as well as the mind. If you have the taboo against having connections with a brother, him/it, \'s there, even if this brother "only", it is adopted!

This becomes siblings, that marry and multiply, are told a biological problem no big one how people think. It really is only problematic if there is a problematic recessive gene in her/its/their DNA. Then, it is a problem, because the children this gene ausdrücken becomes. But, genetic it actually would be a big biological combination "pure" or "supperior"-Geschwister because they can then keep the superior DNA going. If we want to become really technically here, incest isn, \'t normally a biological problem, until several generations defeat the line. The point is, the taboo is without reguard to genetics there.

through cruzgirl.... Yikes! I can tell you, thereß I, to NEVER go out with my brother, considered, no matter, how cutely he/it is. :)) I thinks, it it my brother.

My adopted family is my "real" family, but this doesn\'t mean that I would not have any room in my life, because my natural family, if they ever should appear. I weiß, there was a strange case recently, where two people and didn was engaged, \'t knows, that they were brother and sister. ICH\'ve never, EVER known each adoptee, that her/its/their adopted sibs as everything ouchßer brother and sister looked at. 11 percent 1 voices

until of Intactivist NFP EWWWWW nurse autumn!!!!!!

I am not adopted, but I have a stepbrother. , Well our parents recently separated, but that is ouchßer the point, but although we are no told blood, he/it still is my, and I can imagine those types of feelings not even between us... only yuck!!!! 22 percent 2 voices

durchdurch CRAFTILY whether or cannot marry you, depends from the state, in which you are.

Source(s,:

Honestly, I must agree to Gershom... I have tell two brothers biologically, who are. I didn\'t have any attraction on her/it/them at all... which probably is a result of it, had reared with them. But, if there had been, I dont sees a matter injustice with it... she/it aren\'t my Brüder however.

I had a cousin.. not-biological, the son of my amoms-Schwester... who i was from in to it nice. Thereß wouldnt completely an estuary in my mind at all was,... he/it absolutely has zero to do biologically with me... only another type.

This whole matter of it to make you legal for the family is only one illusion... legal family doesn\'t do any biological family... and therefore the taboos don\'t apply.

Source(s,:

I am an adult adoptee.

through span peaces and love, this would be not everything suitable, and also because they are siblings legally, most places would not allow them to marry. One from both way, that I him/it even more exact St on that occasionit finds ören, if they grew together upward, I feel the same way for Stiefgeschwister, that was pulled up as siblings of a young age. Maybe I could understand if somebody married parents as a teenager or somebody was adopted, während she/it was, teens are older than this.

There is much in this world too many people for somebody, that grasped with family upward, adopted or is the extremly end parentage of course. Ohßer if they want to keep something of all in the family like country, or likes, as most of the Royals of this world of all is brought in connection.

from Melissa Swan This type of happened in Wuthering Heights, Cathy and Heathcliff and Clueless, Cher and Josh, but they were older than they met.
Most people don\'t find any people simply attractively whether they knew her/it/them when they were small even if they were only friends. If of Sie\'wieder schließen you then before the age of 7, the liking of them normally prevents you this way so.
I guess that it would depend on what for a relationship of the had brother/sister.

I know from 2 examples personally about Lori EIN, where brother dances, and sister married. No es\'s not I, but it seems für she/it adopted brother to work out, therefore why would become, and sister is any different.

That would be to be said you like it, can marry nobody, with which you lived in foster worry. You/they never know where of Sie\'wieder of going to meet somebody and you weiß never, as your heart will feel over this person. Sie\'wieder only tied up through a Stück paper wisely family.

I hate been told from blood to them to say, that however, it late is it better than the undoing of a complete stranger and finding out of you. To me, that am a much sadder situation. 11 percent 1 voices

through H * * * * * * simply finely is not she/it, blood told family.

I don\'t like my adoptive brothers, however, fortunately!

Source(s,:

AmerikanischerAmerikanischer Adoptee in the UK

through natualim... i would be around the borders of there concerned education, that are crossed.

i later lifted from nascent from separate meeting in lives, that don\'t belong white, biological, that they and falling in love and the credit are brought in connection by children. this thinks i is unglücklich, but acceptable like there no broken borders was. simply unglückliche circumstances.
i dont agrees with the nicht-bios, that reared so, like brother is mated, and sister gives it no way, those feelings should be capable, been discovered to be, let alone apon presented.

through sunny, what seems stranger to me, adopts people with absolute no genetic connection and expecting of them to feel as siblings do.

If it works out at all, this deems itself happily.

through lady Rowan Well, from any point of view, that is unrefined. Despite the fact thereß it no blood between them gives, they were lifted as brother and sister! Why any marry her/its/their brother, wanted!
From a legal point of view, it would not happen. You/they are siblings legally, and it probably wouldn\'t, to happen, is allowed. 11 percent 1 voices

by Julie R Biologically, we are programmed to widen the Genschwimmbad therefore, we see instinctively outside our primary families. The aversion from it to marry a not-biological one adopted, thereß sibling is, I suspect, cultural.

FYI, not all adoptees, that feels, that her/its/their adoptive family is her/its/their family really automatically not then acknowledges her/its/their natural family as her/its/their \'true\' family. There are many thousand of us betr whoif feeling practices, that they belong to no one, and, therefore, feeling, that they don\'t have ANY family. You/they fühlen, that they belong into the world at all nowhere.

It either is not always one or the other, black or whitens. The experience of being adopted is so complex, as it it veralter becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment