Monday 18 July 2011

My five week old baby, no "projectile will stop puking."?

My five week old baby, no "projectile will stop puking."?

I nurse exclusive and really plan/want in order to continue. I kann\'t thinks at everything, which I eat, if this a geprüfte theory is, that would cause this problem. The best, I can extremelyählen, she/it has gigantic bags of the air she/it in her/its/their stomach, even after 30 mins, to let done a burp, and she/it makes these grunting sounds hours-long, finally opens until her/it/them it and spits then upward. ... OR... she/it fängt only at, to do a sound like she/it, will spit upward, and then, projectile pukes to even rise to the point from it" like an adult, would do. You/they doesnt-Schrei if it happens, so würde I assumes, that caustic reflux like many didn\'t propose es\'s. I tried, my food of some too veralters... besides can Sie\'t-Enge along it. I think of changing to it, me soy milk für all cases, to drink something into regular milk, she/it disturbs. I have a number of matters, he/it tries f I didntührt even here on... and is ready to quite try everything.

through?

Best answer chosen by Asker

I would say that, if she/it gets these much air, while bf\'ing, on her/it/them is probably not latched healthy. Either, thereß or you have a really big let-down with your milk and you it, the a quantity, to bring down about ihn/es, must swallow. One from both way, it, \'s repairable, and it probably is only the air, that invents her/it/them spit. The good news is so as soon as her/its/their stomach is empty, she/it, ll ißt again only lol! And breastmilk corresponds really not schädlich vomit, it, that won, wird,sie like it hurt \'t makes an adult, there is not yet the acid.

IchIch would ask a lactation advisor with the hospital to check the handle just in case. If you already know, thereß Ihr let-down big is, then, you could alternative be in the habit of positions, in which seriousness helps the baby from it, like leaning back, to swallow a lady, that I even know, that is had to lie on her/its/their back and to detain the baby in order to work as a nurse, tries her/its/their let down was so strong. It was only für one month or two, until the baby became older and better for burping.

She/it will also become better for burping as the stomach muscle becomes stronger. It würde you fun, to probably go to a laleche association meeting, not only for help with questions like these, does but, to be simply nicely es\'s about other women, who are obliged to nursing, kwim? You/they könnten your pediatrician asks, but only if supports it it from bf\'ing. ich\'ve hörte from several in our area, that used stuff like it for miseducated-Frauen, and convinces that she/it, the disaccustomed.

Luck!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
DieseDiese answer was informative and to the point. Vorschl offered itäge and advice at.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through danielro.... you let her/its/their pediatrician known about the situation?

What must her/its/their doctor say?

Does she/it win wt?

Too many matters, in order to view without additional information here.

Please inform her/its/their doctor and alert her/it/them to the situation.

through butrcupp.... FIVE WEEKS OLD!! Call the pediatrician. Now do it.

durchdurch kemaramo.... my son had the same problem, however it not only a small spit upward was,... he/it what seemed up(it almost actually threw back everything of it, I made it to the pediatrician upward, and he/it gave me medication for him/it. Nothing worked..., so that I shifted too formula(Similac, and it still happened. My mommy asked me to change to Emfamil, and he/it went away slowly. So, I only think, thereß Trystan a reaction to the meal had, I ate as I nursed him/it.
He/it now is 8 months, and only a small one spits up, if he/it rotated itself or some obvious doing, he/it spit upward.



BTWBTW... doesn\'t give any need to panic it and calls him/it HE/IT... only telephone call the pediatrician in the morning.

Source(s,:

Same situation as my son.

through delicious mummy telephone call this HE/IT now is this seriously, that she/it could be simply sick sweetie telephone call, that the doc then now doesn\'t feed her/it/them for 1 hr, if she/it doesn\'t puke, you take the trouble, her/its/their, to feed less, but i really would go in it, life could be, that threatens.

from Belle My, the baby of daughter of the same matter with her had old baby 7 months. Milk normally is the Täter, that he/it Dr. it her/it/them told. She/it stayed away from all milk products, and then after she/it started over one month to reintroduce her/it/them slowly into her/its/their food. The projectile vomitting held, and everything is healthy. It could some other, but it, sein\'s normally milks.

through sara0152.... my daughter had the same problem, she/it is, a formula nourished baby, but smooths, as I did breast feed, she/it had the same question. What I found, the worked, she/it put f on her/its/their stomachür burpping and plays time. She/it is a gassy baby and das\'s all this helps. I also found, thereß during putting of her on my lap, if I pat her ground on wards, whom you also help, I know strangely es\'s, but it works, that was advice to my grandmother. Glück, but it sounds like es\'s-Normale. as yearn you itself as your child, n,äßt and wears out, you should go do it well. Or bemühen you little one stomaches, that worked to it for her/it/them.

through jjsoccer... my son had her/it/them this same problem diagnoised him/it with Gerd. he/it also seems to have didnt pains as he/it did it. we finished to change after 7 months to formula, because my lack of milk supply, all formulas did it worse than ever. this Dr. placed him/it on nutramigen, but he/it didnt like the taste and only didn\'t finish this meal, so that we us schließlich for enfamil ar, and reglan, decided. although we did every effort to help him/it, nothing made it really better. by 6 months, he/it held this , To hand over, besides it projectile at, you still spit on, but in large quantities. he/it now rotated exactly before one some days and spits after each Fütterung still upward. he/it also spits baby food eaten aufw havingärts. this Dr. will see into seeing, if he/it needs a small surgical intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment