Monday 18 July 2011

What is Dahl-Geschichte your favourite Roald?

What is Dahl-Geschichte your favourite Roald?

Take your pick, children\' or adults\', which always!

For the record, I am a big fan to read Königlichen jelly, no one, while pregnant or nurses, skin and William and Mary. ICH\'d loves to remain only with a brain and an eyeball!

I like also Matilda, and I used to it * loves you * fantastic Mr. Fuchs, as I was small,:)

Additional details

I am surprised, that one mentioned no one, his/its adult still books! None oreählungen from the unexpected subjects?

5



through jazz

Best answer chosen by Asker

Hello hello Sunday girls, as been you? I really love the Kußkuß short story book been, that a child was as i, loved it. Particularly this "Edward the conqueror history and the enjoyment" of "pastor. the history over Hitler Die "formation and the catastrophe: A True story" is uncanny man!!! is forgotten the idiots!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Ooooh, I forgot Genesis & Catastophe!

I let also kissed itself kiss:)
Save to! ! RSS

This question about what is your favouri. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other answers, 1 - 30 out of 44,



through ian_f_li.... the idiots! his/its magic one!

through Kelly kellypin... I loves the witches. I believed, thereß the film also shiny was!

through last_1 Charlie and the chocolate factory
and something is this where boy makes you for the medicine?????
Yes and the witches and Matilda.

through maxie, I liked Maltida.

through e33h66_9... it must be\' \'James and the gigantic peach

through nobleicu... willy wonka

through daydream.... Matilda definitive

through perfectl.... boy is my favorite besides the BFG, and Witches is my favorites of a child.

from Max Only available for limited edition pressure: Terry Tomatoe and the case of the cool cucumber

from Shannon, I like esio-Trab, shame he/it really died: (

through untanuta Little of red riding... \'she/it whipped a pistol of her/its/their knickers\', that it is an entangled history with the three small pigs!

My children loved this history....

Source(s,:

I loved is all his/its books, although been in the habit of I to really like the poetry anthology from it, that I had. I believe, thereß it repulsively rhymes or something like it was called.

Another favourite was the witches.

from let\'s.ge... roald dahl is GREAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT
i absolutely the wonderful medicine of loveeeeeee George.
it is HILAIRIOUS.
the grandmother of George is absolutely hilairous and is quite old and dumb..., if you didn\'t read it,... you should!!! it is big!!
hahahahahaha
Sophie < 3
o. x


and btw, althouugh more exactly grusome that is BFG big... and the main character had my name!! < 33

through fabD shifts b*tch

from EMMA? Give birth
George\'s wonderful medicine

from DizzyDeb.... BFG Der big friendly giant. Particularly the film. The part, where they drink and begin that drives is particularly so funny, if they have to it,........ property knows you!!!!!!!!

through Liz oohh makes me hungry more fantastically mr-Fuchs! also-also the one, where the woman her/its/their hubby tötet and him/it to the police feeds,

through kookie_c... I loves the witches, long I was on guard against women in gloves!

through kirsty-Jungen

through stand@bt... \'Tommy Chocolate and this Charlie Fabrik, allllriight mannnn!

vonvon the grocers always remembers the twits,i at the scrap in it, was, the man had cornflakes in his/its beard,i, it loved as a child...

through dog\'n\'2c.... rhymes to repel are about the funniest book EVER!! dirty animals comes a very near second. Not stories as such ouchßer Dahl-Klassikern actually!

from Tanya, I was in the habit the idiot of loving. My 7 year old daughter now is into his/its Bücher, so that I get to read them everything again across! machte\'nt weiß, knows will throw you, that he/it wrote though,i for adults, a gaze for those on it, must.

through poppy ive always believed Roald Dahls, that books were good, that my favorite must be the idiots, who were a hilarious history i, who are liked also the witches, and the film was good un a little older now, but if had read the books i id i them, you have wonka willy, and however, the witches film brilliantly there

from Anne Nonny Mouse, his/its book likes boy i, i thinks is his/its biography.

beside jeeps, I didn\'t recognize that he/it wrote royal jelly! That was fantastic. Wasn\'t it Timothy West in it? I know only his/its children Bücher. I loved Charlie and the chocolate factory and the idiots.

from Avondrow SwitchBitch, and Henry Sugar.

through b_chaoti... Charlie and the chocolate factory, Matilda, James and the gigantic peach and Danny of the winners of the world

from SteveNai.... each father must read \'Danny Champion of the world\' to his/its son.

through thegunz7.... Matilda was my favorite book for the longest time. I muß him/it a hundred time read. As I jünger was, I didn\'t recognizes, therefore as the remake that a book was the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, came out, I finally read the book. It was groß. DerDer film will always be my favorite, but the remake fällt with that of the first left behind standard barely.

Goes to shout you out,

  • 12
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment