Monday 18 July 2011

Woman arrested for breast feeding during drunk. Crimes?

Woman arrested for breast feeding during drunk. Crimes?

Personally I believe as the adult child of an alcoholic, that she/it should let removed her/it/them the child, and that she/it should be sterilized like a dog, so that she/it can never propagate upward, and another child abuses.

It is illegal to give alcohol to a child... she/it gets it drunkenly... she/it doesn\'t look after her/its/their child, who is neglect and abuse, with one of emotionally or physically healthy home...

WennWenn the state reason, to remove a mother, who comes to the birth for illegal drug positively upward, a child, has, why is it not illegal to breast feed, while intoxicated with a substance, that is transferred by breast milk?

What is your opinion about it?

~ * ~ NOT SOLICITATION ~ * ~ DOCUMENTATION ~ * ~
~ * ~ ~ * ~ THE DIFFERENCE PLEASE LEARNS THEM. ~ * ~ ~ * ~

Fox news video clamp:
/ blotter/2009/06.

Mom admits drunk guiltily, that nurses,
/ info/community_.
~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~? ~ * ~

, It is VERY sad that I must place disclaimers in order to keep away a question of it to be deleted,

2



from Helen W.

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they sound bitter.

I am a former alcoholic. I"m unemotionally now become, was 11 years long. I regret some of the matters, that I did, as I drank, but a chance had ich\'ve to repair the damage. I believe, thereß everyone the same chance should have.

I know that my children love me, and am glad that they are with me today.

Everything, which I must say, is this. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from BikerChi... I agrees you, that the child should have been removed her/it/them, and her never should be allowed to have more children. WHY? Because of ALCOHOL to ME, one of THE worst drugs is, that per is invented, and the Härteste, to give up. An alcoholic can draußen go, you guzzle FOR YEARS, and again, one day only then starts to drink without beating an eye.

through nicolek2... this is definitive, a crime,she intoxicates an infant

through gotten you definitely really a crime. However, she/it gives technical, you guzzle to a Minderjährigen.

No comments:

Post a Comment