Monday 18 July 2011

Is it suitable for my mother-in-law to take baths with my 6 year old daughter??

Is it suitable for my mother-in-law to take baths with my 6 year old daughter??

I was shocked today in order to hear that my 6 year old small girl takes baths with her/its/their grandmother! My husband and I wußten before these a few years approximately, and he/it asked her/it/them politely to hold. I didn\'t thinks much at it after assuming my MIL, würde our request seriously takes. Now, my daughter is goin to spend again the night tonight, and the thought inserted my head in order to ask her/it/them if of B she/itvein alone at her/its/their house would take. She/it said no that she/it still bathes with Nana. I flipped out!! I erklärte my daughter quietly this she/it doesnmuß \'t this still does, that she/it was too old for GOOD DAY in order to bathe with an adult?!) and that she/it needs, knows nana left that she/it can bathe ALONE in the tub!!! my in-lawed relatives made matters behind our backs previously, that we asked her/it/them, not with our child, a four like the parting from her to do rides, wheeler-dealers, and giving even from her healthy water in her/its/their bottle, as I explained, that I nursed exclusively. ARGH!! now places her/it/them \'m into a swimming pool, and I, shied to the death!!

through business girls

Best answer chosen by Asker

No it is particularly completely unsuitable for grandmother in order to bathe with your daughter, because you didn\'t ask her/it/them expressly to it. It appears, thereß grandmother also your guidelines in more areas breaks. I believe, thereß I for now a dependable babysitter would find, and until grandmother can follow your guidelines, maybe you want to be with your daughter if she/it is with grandmother.
These are deliberate violations of your rules for your daughter. No one of them should be tolerated, period.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
yes, you are right!
Save to! ! RSS

Other answers, 1 - 30 out of 35,



from Bob his/its consent, that she/it still is a relative,...

through sirmixaf... if it brings u to feeling better, I would also be scared......

from Mr Duck oh No.
shes still young.
maybe she/it likes because she/it has baths with her/its/their grandmother.
aww.
as yearn as the grandmother, who then makes doesnt for his/its O.K. ones of all "wrong" one.
not also much of a worry

through giftfrom.... your daughters nana fades away really cool you itself.
I betted that she/it increases by pot in her behind garden.

from Beth NEIN, COMPLETELY NOT! NOW STOP IT!

the fact is from J F, that they are on a well, maybe the reason you, MIL bathes with your daughter to protect water.

Personally I don\'t believe that it is a big deal. It sounds like you there, you believe,ß something on these shouldn goes, \'t is. If this is the case, then why does it allow your daughter to spend the night?

from Sparx, that is so wrong, firstly the whole going behind yours behind question shows she/it dont respects you or your partner, they must be told to away back and leave, you are the parents and respect your descisions and if they then should stop you dont she/it, because you have each unsupervised access to your child. How für swimming with your child, OH MY GOD, I wouldnt let my child go over there, his/its so unnatural and quite frankly ich\'d one is concerned about it, why your MIL does it, I tell to no peadophile his/its strange one shes, however.

through hecticmi.... you know, if it doesn\'t make doing for her/it/them you something fun then, I would not ask her/it/them to do that again, because she/it is too old in order to bathe with an adult. My inlaws dont hört both to, and I place auf\'t something knows to do both.

through Ashley L Stop, that lets your daughter go over there,..., if you don\'t like it, and you already told her/it/them... then maybe doesn\'t have to alone to be she/it really more with her/its/their grandchild... and you inform her/it/them from it! I weiß, that I would become,... this is from nicely sick! If your husband it becomes annoyed, because you cutt his/its mommy from from seeing her/its/their grandchild oh well passes it..., but I think that you let her/it/them see the grandmother..., but I would limit only time and would trouble me not to hold open the night and the stuff! Do, it, where your child like nana i is, took already a bath today!

DAY GOOD through red???!!, why do you continue to let your daughter stick with your Mutterangeheirateten Verwandten? They it done already a few matters, that not of m youögen. This Badunternehmen is peverse, this, which the Hölle a 6 year old girl wants, believes, as seeing of the bare body it, one \'wrinkled\'. you müssen him/it an end makes ready. Kümmern you itself never explaining, she/it, \'s your daughter and you wants her/it/them, brought up to your way, you say her/its/their straight. If she/it likes Don\'t it, she/it can put together it and she/it lived, you see again her/its/their grandaughter alone.

maybe your daughter likes it through Lori-Lappländer and if holds your ML your daughter could be excited and you hated

through trinkett.... yes this type of matter also annoys me. My parents are like this bcoz, that they have her/its/their own way of parenting, like we as well does. You/they have the totals this dont something we weiLived ß, you hurt us Artensache, that went on. You/they continue, its proper plan thats everything, to use. My Vatibvein nephew old with my 6 yr, the bathroom door is open and everything, so that nothing flipped out, but he/it happens, the way, that my sister, whom he/it divided baths with his/its daddy back in the old days, makes bcoz, is concerned by the wierd-Seite therefore doesnt. Therefore be similar " I bathed the big deal" with my daddy whats! You/they dont gets, thereß Zeiten-Änderung and she/it no more the parent to the child is! the credit of being however on your side, that I land, \'t believes his/its unsuitable one, if your daughter is O.K. with it. But I weiß this day in old, gave to us all bad thoughts about any adult being bare with children. The idea of it, the totally more innocently doesnt is, schlägt us first really, but that first is, what beats us, ", why she/it takes style with my daughter baths". you MIL läßt obviously her/its/their ways, to make matters like everyone and she/it doesnt, all wrong one with it sees. UnfortunatlyUnfortunatly, that you ask her/it/them, können, your blue one, to stop till in the face, however your not going, to be, always, to hinder her/it/them there, to do what she/it wants.

durchdurch katy is a nana r i, the n i believes, that she/it is wrong,to-Bad with the child,ure-Kind, un certainly grows up to the point, was, she/it could want alone besides her/its/their nana,insist on the bath with her,if i to bath, was u that would communicate it her/its/their again,n i if she/it does it or still something, that informs them like,u u dont of it, until they start, the child won\'t spend to do, as u asks, duration with them,,this is hav child,n ure u in order to keep her/its/their safe,,sometimes nanas,tghink they, what she/it ever says, can let the child do this that is cause,the-Kind n, her/its/their care,,but holds, the ure wishes,if u dont doesn\'t respect, this n, that the other things,u will regret it,,good-Glück, at

from Andi S i dont thinks you this is suitable to do. this Mad little is 6 yrs old.

through detective Leane, that this is the FUNNIEST-Frage, that I EVER read. Swimming with grandma huh, that, \'s a für her/its/their 18. Put her/it/them itself in four or fünf years time before, as she/it thinks back and sees, \'s she/it bare, wrinkled grandmother fanny.

through thumba in Japan, they call the SKIN SHIP. Maybe it is a cultural matter, but I place auf\'t sees, the problem was, thereß is.This a way is, the Japanese bond.Do doesn\'t do any fuss about it, they become out, you grow it.

through jambsamm, I would not be comfortable at all with it.
no more babysitting taxes for grandmother until
she/it can respect your wishes.
do they do matters behind your back with it however, how could you trust them ever?

vonvon Renee, THAT is not SUITABLE!!! 6 years old is way too old to bathe with any adult.. I has son old a 6 yr and if any man including my husband (the father) took the trouble to get in in the bath with him/it, I would call of DC.. thats that nauseates 6 is way to old... 2 yrs old, even okay thats-Geldstrafe.., but 6, definitely NO!!!

from Lilikoi I dont sees what is the fuss, if your daughter and your mil are O.K. with it. There, a time will come, as your daughter starts, itself ouch, To swim ßer isnt alone, will want, that her/its/their decision?

You/they must decide if you types arent overreacting. If it really für your daughter dangerous, to be in the swimming pool, is, then, you must explain to them that now you no daughter from on it with them alone can leave. It seems to me like everything, which you do, speech actually is you, however, dont hält she/it physically at, if you really think it, \'s so dangerous.

from Tammy S, your child and your run grasp

through wanna, you live, you should tell her/it/them that she/it is a sick one, * * * * *

beside the Lemur Yah-Klängen Art of flipped out.

from Kathy\'s S no, we live no more in an age where everything, which we do, still is innocent. You/they könnten it as innocent sees and maybe you family. AberAber lives in the age we, where everything is to be examined, if the child goes to the school or tells a friend, "I take baths with my grandmother". you können a telephone call or a person of Children services expects! Then expect, thereß she/it long in your life and theirs will be, supervision goes in a long way. And she/it gewannen\'t asks, why you don\'t stop any her/them könnten. You/they become only on the child and the supervision of the child and children endangerment at the welfare thinks. Maybe they also take even your daughter... hier\'s a thought maybe muß she/it no more with grandmother remains. Or bathe her/it/them before she/it goes to MIL. And if she/it kobeys the rules önnen, \'t, they can come to your house in order to see her/its/their grandchild....

from Christie Brucks i, you believe that you don\'t flip out for any good reason. obviously knows this woman, as a child is to be pulled up, produced her/it/them your husband.

from Kimberlee W I ALSO!!

through blair, I believe that this is very unsuitable behavior.
Although this a relative, it places a dangerous precedent, is.

Why dont that you consult with your doctor about which age should stop a child to bathe with an adult and what they must say about it, should see. I then believe, thereß you any respected information, to support your request, could have, and maybe she/it will take you more seriously.

through Bärenmama, I leave go your daughter there until they stop to do these matters.

from Kat G, the parents are this here? Don\'t have sleep still you for her toover. SieSie können all a visit from Nana, but at the end of the visit, that you take from your child with itself at home, has.

from LoopyLou, I believe really not that it is a deal so big. I think you vielleicht\'wieder a bißchen of a control monster. If you your child into the fähigen hands of her/its/their grandmother put, definitely you must know that she/it all won\'t make them/her/it for resembling as you. What hält your husband of the swimming matter? Definitely würde he/it his/its mother kennen\'s-Absichten. if you trust your MIL, you trust her/it/them, you, that doesn\'t go, dann\'s to do everything in order to harm her/its/their grandchildren. If you land, you trust \'t, you don\'t let her/it/them still then babysit.

through smc76 no I doesn\'t believe, that it is suitable.

Goes to shout you out,

  • 12
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment