Monday 18 July 2011

I becomes control?

I becomes control?

I now am due every day, and am and so on nervous, also suddenly overwhelmed with emotions, you me, that are cried across, one reminds you, but my family is concerned that my husband controls me, & I worries, that maybe they are right. Tonight, he/it told me, thereß if given birth, that will depend it on us, ich\'ve they cannot only come to tell my family, if they can visit me in hospital, if they like.

This annoys me, is visting-Zeiten VERY limited firstly, secondly, I want my parents (particularly my mommy) exactly away there. I place auf\'t, a problem with my family, that visits, has. My husband cut off his/its family from any reason & won\'t speak you with them. Also there, only two visitors are allowed in the one hour of place. Partners become fallows longer ür, and of course I wants allow him/it ihm\'s with the whole time. Which brings up to another point... he/it wants, thereß his/its son with him/it comes up. I can, the desire understands him/it kinda to his/its son boasts, but I, \'d sees my own son sooner. If it it, that goes, my family WHEN to say, him/it visits her/it/them können, why he/it believes, that I am OK with his/its son, who comes up, particularly if I recover from a caesarean, also his/its son NIE cleans his/its hands after a bowel movement. I wünsche him/it nur\'d asks me, but it now seems even that I don\'t have any opinion about everything.

My husband also stipulated that, if we come home, my family won\'t be encouraged to visit so that I can rest me & band. However, his/its son is alive here & I am not near him/it & would see my family sooner... also, if I nurse myself, certainly as hell you don\'t want around a 19yr aged going.

His/its son caused, no ends of problems & me were estimated at it here. Spoke with a psychologist friend however, who helped, to place it in perspectives. Firstly, my ss was an adult before we married. Er\'d decided to move out before the wedding. But it it if his/its opinion now altered, he/it must go somewhere, whether it it the son of my husband or I don\'t live with two grown men.... NOT my husband & his/its small boy. I have a son the same age & he/it is independent /

My stepson won\'t do the dishes, or he/it cannot use any washing machine clean, he/it cannot cook. Went b hubby tonightös on me loose, as I complained. I have difficulties of moving & had to wash ashore. The two of us had salad & washing ashore little... hubby cooked a full meal for his/its son.. I moaned that then must clean shouldn;t for two separate meals we cooks, and he/it started badly on me... I, to think, hates, as it will be what, if baby was born.

Part of me wants to run. Certainly wußte I, that he/it was a daddy, but we were in the habit of going out to meals, his/its son moved out, we had both adult children and uns\'wieder the credit of a new family. After we married me, that from these hubby-Kit is found öchen for his/its son (who gets in in a mood) if he/it doesn;t, & the son can then go somewhere, changes his/its mind must... I really doesn\'t know his/its son, has me solicitous, but somehow the dynamics are wrong. I asked hubby, whether his/its son and WÄsche could cook for herself, but he/it feels indebted to do it, stupidly, if we must do separated meals, as he/it won, she/it eats resembling \'t as us.

I really would like it if, if we come home, his/its son could stay with his/its mommy, who said, that he/it can), if only for a few weeks, but he/it doesn\'t want to it. I want only any time für me, hubby, & baby is cooked that bound without his/its son, who demands meals, and cleaned clothing...???

I know, that he/it doesn\'t clean his/its hands of the toilet, and bathroom is separate... he/it comes out exactly from the toilet in his/its room or the stairway down...

Additional details

IchIch disapproves of, that can be "he/it the big brother your baby needs, that are bs!!! my son my husband is like very important as well & rejects to have him/it in the house!

1



through me HEART PSYCHOSIS

Best answer chosen by voters

Families are different, and un sad, but is not on to you, that asked your husband, to ask his/its son to the permission. I now believe, if the baby to theückkommt, and you bind with him/it, a very important time is if you could utelize in order to bind also with your stepson. He/it is more than a stepson to your new baby, he/it is blood. You/they müssen itself at it reminds. The son lived to push away, gets you, the problem here is with your husband, somewhere. You/they dont weiß, why he/it cut off his/its family? He/it obviously had a rough duration with his/its family. He/it hält on his/its son, because he/it wants to make right for him/it, probably different, as he/it felt his family done for him/it. She/it jargon creates a division between her/its/their relationship and makes brands for you with it seems the bad type similar. Get him/it better, you leaves be somebody him/it the day with it, on which you passes, he/it can be the big brother, whom your baby will need. The hospital matter, k,önnen people spins alternate? I believe, thereß it altogether your decision should be, but beside the sounds of matters, it also means alot for your husband. I dont weiß, whether he/it can be punished, because itself complicates alot others husband to feel in something, could provide less approximately. One of your family, one of his, schön and square.Also that is you pregnant is in a vulnerable state, small birdie lets gotten in dont 1 voices 100 percent over whats goi in your ear saves to it! ! RSS

This question about me is controlle. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (7)



through wardendu... I would suspect, that nothing traded with this type. That is, what I think, he/it controlled before it. You/they wählten still, to have a baby with this type, so living with it. People move auf\'tchange during the night. You/they müssen now with it lives. Sorrowfully, no sympathy againstover me.

through i_ate_sp.... yes he/it tries to control you.

As something, which you can do, is not for the Stiefsohnessache there, as it is not depressed to you to correct his/its behavior and to be honest, it either simply is not the place of your husband as this type is an adult. You/they erwähnen, that he/it had the election over going, and his/its opinion altered why he/it would go if he/it lives effectively in a hotel.

The breast, the matter your husband, must tell his/its son, whom he/it must be sensitive, and leaves the room, if it is feed time, or you in your baby\'s room go and do it there.

If you are in hospital, you load in your family, every time if you want and think, that you don\'t contravene his/its wishes exactly for family, is loaded in, but they can come at the same time and you see. WennWenn he/it brings, his/its son insists on it, thereß he/it the hand gel made available for the hospital uses, before he/it touches your baby. Resemble going fhe/it must wash him/it the hands ür at home before the touching of the baby.

My brother was in a similuar-Situation with my niece, then, his/its side of the family was told not to visit that we find out her/its/their parents, actually lives for the first month with them. ÜberflüssigÜberflüssig bred bad feeling to say this in my family to the point where we hardly visit and his/its wife and her/its/their parents avoid as much as possible.

I would go and stay with somebody else personally in your position, until my husband consented to stop, you listen to my needs and my type to be, so that pig headed, from the living situation with his/its son.

through muddling along... with the biggest of regard on you, to compare the two sons, is not completely beautiful
is it...........?

that is not to be said that the resident son is no more foully git,
he/it is obvious

but then again
except if we are quite solid with them, 19 yr old lads can be gits dirty always lazy
it is the nature of the animal
they grow up someday and become perfect male adults in the end,
we can simply not tell if it will happen!

Except if you do some quite hard elections,
very much soon
SieSie will return to the house
with your baby son
and nothing becomes
Alteration

It would become advice, about which you ask, to see a social worker if you give birth,
and meet alternative agreements for your life
with immediate effect

the key is sentance just short from you in one
"My husband cut off his/its family from any reason & won\'t speak with them. "

This man is crazy
The permission

I am sorry from Sarah. This sounds Z like oneähe situation, but you cannot expect that everyone of her/its/their child turns away. He/it is your Ehemännersohn, and he/it always will first come. I am sorry, but you kit doesn\'t expect önnen that he/it throws out his/its son because he/it has another child. You/they are his/its two children. I am sure, thereß he/it what he/it thinks, does is right for his/its child.
As you place some bottles for the hand, that cleans, purell around the house and brings him/it to using it, before he/it touches the baby.
The hospital matter is sensitive. I can your Ehemännersinn sees. You/they will need your silence and binding time as a family. It necessarily is not badly, visiting time für a while, to limit, after you had a baby. You/they become physically through a quantity and gefühlsmäßig goes.
Do you take the trouble to look O.K. at matters of its page?

through Babypuppe, this same question had my mommy and my daddy as I grew up. My mommy had me, and my sister, small children and my daddy had his/its Söhne, grown men. my Stiefvati was 21 yrs older than my mommy. Matters were good fine, as they first married, but then, his/its S caughtöhne at, to bring a quantity and my Stiefvati with the law in problem, would run every time to them, as they called. He/it würde them from prison, you, helps that it was no problem and she/it let then move in with us. My mother liked really not because of grown Männer that young girls sit also all the day with us around the house there the idea. But she/it ignored the situation cause, that loved her/it/them my daddy. Although one of his/its Söhne life for me and my sister hell cause that were he/it did, extremely you think to us and would meet us, he/it was in his/its 20\'s, you forward property fast a little bit of, my daddies, in whom eldest son moved with us. He/it was the same age as my mother, and he/it was a dreadful person. ErEr smoked pot the whole day every day, he/it aß always the whole meal in the house, while we slept, and he/it was very abusive to women. He/it bemühte itself even, my mother, to arrive, and my whole said daddy was you well ole shouldn\'t has him/it done annoyed. Shortly after it mußten we to Oregon, to provide my Vatis-Mutter, goes. My sister was kläglich pregnant, there was not any air in the house, and my grandmother was locked up in a Radstuhl, and my sister had to help my mother, she/it the whole day, to lift every day. Anyway während we went, my stepbrother stole all my Mamas-Schmuck is all our pig for customer, sister jewelry thinks, my mothers had thousand of dollars indoors, and some other matters like our kirby-Staubsauger and sold her/it/them for drug. As we came home, my mother became really gepiIt told ßt and my daddy that her/its/their ole becomes healthy over it. Schließlich separated her/it/them for itself and he/it died before they could divorce completely. Männer likes my daddy and your husband does and always becomes her/its/their own child nehmen\'s-Seite children over her/its/their with it. My daddy was M to usad little very awfully and treated his/its prison birds like kings. I doubt, thereß he/it itself ever will change. I würde him/it to it demands, chose between you and his/its bratty one * * * son, but you must be willing to exclude the fact, that he/it is allowed to, didn\'t choose you. And like für your family, that is not around, is bs, I would name my mother as soon as the contractions began. Glück and I wish you the best of luck.

Source(s,:

Lives in a lousy womanizing-Vati, that could not keep his/its hands to itself.

through Hi there you is controlled. sorrowfully thereover.
one of the tactics of a controller or abusers is to be separated you from your loved ones, can therefore feel you for itself alone and can have nobody otherwise, itself to, to turn besides him/it. he/it wants, thereß you dependent on him/it is, so that he/it can control you more and more.
Congratulations to your new baby. Sie\'wieder one extremely clever woman and i knows, that you will do well with this new baby, with or without him/it.
if he/it says, your family cannot come over it whoever provides.
call your family and tell that she/it, that came over. Her/its/their family is your blood. maybe he/it is your child\'s father, but he/it is not your blood.

vonvon alex07 is emphasized by the son for you for different reasons upward, is the best to be ignored him/it, if separated he/it wants to eat, it is so... small matter doesn\'t leave this type of matter influence your luck in lives. If he/it doesn\'t wäscht him/it the hands of poo, that is his/its shitful-Leben so long, as he/it doesn\'t touch your meal, or in any contact with you. You/they didn\'t corrects his/its habits or lifts him/it well, not your blame, although it itself annoy in order to live with somebody, that don\'t help around. Don\'t pays too much attention of your stepson. Focuses on your new one, that was born, btw, congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment