Monday 18 July 2011

For mommies with newborn and a toddler, if a \'routine\' did ready in it?

For mommies with newborn and a toddler, if a \'routine\' did ready in it?

I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 2 week old and wanted to know everything like other stay with Heimatmamas-Griff. My husband goes with 7:00 für the work, is and doesn\'t comes until approximately 7:00 pm home, so that I the whole day and to be honest in the house with our children is, it gets secluded kinda. When I can the new baby draußen take? ICH\'m so worried about it, she/it auszuführen although his/its summertime... I always has heard in order to trouble me to wait approximately 6 weeks for her/its/their immune systems to increase, she/it was 8 pounds. 6 ozs in birth and mir\'m that also nurses so that I know a good beginning thats!) ich\'m even paranoid over visitors, who come, in order to see her/it/them,... not so many adults, but friends, who have babies/toddlers of her/its/their own one. What is, your schedule likes? Does your hubby of a quantity help? I fühle me like my husband, who hardly helps with the new baby, isn\'t... it is similar, that he/it doesn\'t want to begin, all across with a new one wants he/it, in order to fast, you forward full age to at least 6 months of od... anyway, the marvel only, as other mommies do everything!

from Heather Y

Best answer chosen by voters

My son almost was 3.5 years old as our second was carried. IchIch found it quite easily about the beginning, because the baby spent so much time in the course of time, we fell only in one routine within the first few weeks. ICH\'d is worried more therefore, in the winter, as each zusammengedr,it becomes ängt to execute a newborn as during the summer, as you can be in the open out. Hold the baby für sun protection and head out to the park with another mommy covered, child-watching, to share duties. If is hubby reluctant, gets to then help as much help with the baby, as you from him/it with the 2 years old können, and before you know it, the baby will be six month older. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through Jessica T, I has go madly a 2 year old and a 3 week old and my 2 years old if she/it remained the whole time in the house. IchIch brings her/it/them dort\'s to the park no germs at the park. It is fine to bring out her/it/them. My husband does doubles almost alltäglich, so that I know, what you my, but he/it helps out with my 2 years old if he/it is at home.

vonvon Hillary J Go advance and brings the children to the park. If babies were born, they become geboren\'s immune system with her/its/their mommy in place and the antiqueörpern that gets her/it/them that of the breastmilk-Ergänzung. If the baby a Kälte or something, which it will help, catches to build her/its/their own immune system. As premature 3 months were prematurely carried for me, they asked my mommy to take out me and over immediately and exposes me to matters, so that I could begin to build my own immune system. Only have friends and family and joke, you clean her/its/their Hände before thinking of her if Sie\'wieder really worried.

The schedule should mix both of the needs of your children, and it is to your 2 years not beautifully old to be kept in the whole time, late anger will build it. My husband helps a real bißchen from if home it it and gives me even a break.

from Shutterbug mommy My, son was 12 days old, as my husband went 3 weeks long, and then, he/it was 4 months old as he/it went 15 months long. , it it still gone incidentally

As a matter of routine with us ready in, as my husband went the first time. IchIch took out both of my children my daughter from the day, that we got with everyone of them of the hospital home, was 5lbs 13oz full semesters, and my son was früh 5lbs 4oz per month.

WennWenn you three weeks long with two children alone is, you have not to get any election into a routine, however, and the baby executes, I was scared in order to bring her/it/them alone to the grocery store but I approved.

As he/it returned, he/it helped out, but our son was very small, and he/it took care of the 2 years old, and I took care of the baby. This worked, until he/it ausschwärmte.

Honest, to be, I believe that you are a little across-protective from your daughter. No one of my children became sick, until they, that wintertime was, be she/it 6-9 months old for babies both May, and they were exposed to people and strangers and small children in 1 by day.

Take your baby outdoors, you go for a walk, you go to the store, you go to the shopping center, you get the house only out. Sie\'ll fühlt itself better. Be careful only with the sun, particularly middle day.

through Natalie has c i 3 1/2 year old twins and a daughter old 6 weeks, his/its safe for you, that brought your newborn outside only not into an overcrowded implied area, atleast thats what my doctor informed me of it,... i is also a stay with Heimatmama, also his/its boring knows i to times as i only sleeps when my baby sleeps to catch on any silence upward,... really never testifies, you help only her/its/their Natur-i-think,lol thats... a matter i does, brand is sure that my twins take a nap about the same time every day, and guarantees that they have a ready bedtime so that any time for me can have i.

from mommy i knows you, you over what schedule my. my daughter had i only one month ago. but un not a fan of the schedules, so that really has doesnt my first daughter one. his/its simply upon request proper. i was the whole day, esp with my first daughter, with paranoid ouchßer i only jargon abidance home like for going out first. and this recognized home i whom i stay, you do i extras foully the whole day and dont ißt, as much compared i-Gehen with the children to whom from all the day. i seems to have more energy and to eat every meal. i only guarantees, thereß my 1month old in her/its/their stroller is covered, and she/it let somebody touched dont or at all. btw my daughter was there a preemie soß me more worry gave, besides so wide everythings been good. un also bf with it helps! how für the hubby, hes in iraq with it is everything on me for the next 8 months. with exception, that family helps here and there,... ouchßer descends whom it to it un quite one single parent for now.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2 princesses\'
22 months and 1 months

through? My3kids, that I will worry about the same matters. I have 3 children... 6 years, 3 years and 3.5 months.

Matters became routine as baby was approximately 6-8 weeks old that I would say. I believed, thereß it a quantity heavy will be, but matter type from fells you only in place.

Don\'t worry about taking her/its/their places. She/it will go do it well! You/they müssen from the house comes out. Cover her/it/them in her/its/their stroller, or you carry her/it/them in a sling/front-Schachtel, bev,ölkern you so, Sie\'t can touch her/it/them. Draußen is simply fine for her/it/them, you place only auf\'t, stranger, that the hands not only washed them, wants in order to touch her/it/them.

Visitors at your house also are okay! You/they will become very lonesome if you remain cooped on w/no-Gesellschaft. Again, if placed a child into the manger near your house the baby to sleep will be, or trägt she/it in the loop, so that the child can, \'t touches her/it/them. Hopefully würden your visitors her/its/their sick child not to your house brings.., but you can let her/it/them known before time that "your a paranoid new mommy, so only wanna checks and does, more certainly small police officer has a cold or nothing?" People will understand, if your friendly one over it....

My husband doesn\'t help much unfortunately. He/it plays with the children, but as a whole one he/it doesn\'t does Haushaltslästige work or Kinderbetreuungslästige work and bathes itself, homework, and so on It is frustrating, but I try to be grateful that I am capable to remain with my children at home. He/it does all the Yard-work/outside-Arbeit... and he/it will clean if I give him/it a certain task,...

My baby naps to quite regular times nowadays, you hold only in one month or two so, you will be capable to predict, improves him/it her/its/their schedule and plan matters, good.

Enjoy, she/it, while she/it is so small, goes too fast through it!

through mystic_e..., if you had your baby in a hospital or they ever took to a pediatrician, whom they were on the earth already to two of the most repulsively high infection risk places. There is not any reason, 6 weeks long, to keep a baby at home, still is her/its/their immune system für 6 weeks any better than 6 days.

Mine are 7 months, and 28 months and I can simply not get any schedule.

I would step not helpful like for hubby is * * *.

No comments:

Post a Comment