Monday 18 July 2011

Nursing of your teenager or adult child?

Nursing of your teenager or adult child?

I am sure that we all heard ie about women, who nurse her/its/their children for an outstretched period of time., until the child is and so on old 8 years 3, 5. nursing is the healthiest matter, that you für your child can do, and the longer you can uphold it, the better things.

But how long too long? What würden you, that her/its/their mother still drank, old on a 13 year denken\'s breastmilk? A 19 year old? A 25 year old?

What is the cut-off point in your opinion, and why?

from Tendou Souji

Best answer chosen by voters

LMAO
it thinks i, that it should be only to 2 years,then, you stop it.., but i never until old 19 or 25 lol heard nurse.. so funny. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! I suited RSS Mr.Man property my mother very near. I was nursed to 3 years, I believe, thereß she/it problems, to assume, had, that I was her/its/their last child. She/it loved us everything dearly, loves children in general. I remember because it has me a dream of her/its/their care when I was in 9. But in the reality, this couldn,\'t works.

Report abuse

Other Answers (6)



durchdurch lalalalu... i believes, that to nurse at the age of 2, is not good.
it keeps the child in a young condition, and believes i that the parents use holding her/its/their child dependent on them as they fear that as they grow up she/it, she/it will need no more.
I believe, that to nurse a teenager, is simply simply strange, and that to nurse an adult, sick behavior is.

beside Mrs. Johnny Weir like bitty in small britain XD

it believes i that 2 are maximum. because I think, children Gehen should leave. ICH\'m not a mommy, I am for the sake of God 13 and I believe, thereß you of approximately 1 years ween-Kinder from breastmilk to 1 and a half should. Ohßer if, the child has health problems (not with the milk), then, the breast feeding should be stretched out.

through luna, they should hold if they are one or two, is too old even two

Source(s,:

he/it he/it

from Michael,... WTF is you on approximate? You/they should hold with 3! Man mich\'d loves, a youtube vid of a 30 yr, to see type old, that does this,

through abbie, baby watches Britain lol

from Lisa wtf.

should people stop to nurse old years with similar, is this a joke? this is even mögliche?

No comments:

Post a Comment