Monday 18 July 2011

Nursing of mothers?

Nursing of mothers?

I would talk gladly, through msn//skype and so on to a lady, that in it finds fun, to talk about nursing, a lady, that nurses from her, a young man wants to leave, and also becomes hot from discussing it.
I am serious to say, I want to have an adult nursing relationship with a woman (between ages of 18-50).
My e-mail is bethyianzi @ com please feels free to send photos, or speaks with me there, I really hope somebody will.

from GranolaM...

Best answer chosen by voters

Troll. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from GabaGoo if you google "arisen be in the habit of relationship and which city is Sie there specifies, you will find hundred of women, that you pleasing his/its wants,...


Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment