Monday 18 July 2011

Nursing of mommies: Did your husband have your breastmilk ever?

Nursing of mommies: Did your husband have your breastmilk ever?

Mommies, who nurse,: ever had have your husband of no one of your breastmilk? If it was inadvertent or something, which itself he/you bemühen wanted?

I want to nurse, after my child, and during doing nursing of any research, was born, I came over information about fathers, who had tasted well breastmilk to her/its/their wives. I know any couples view adult, who nurse as normal, während others lands, \'t. some men actually didn\'t nurse but had simply involuntarily picked up milk during sexual intercourse or only, because they were curious, and it was available.

I don\'t try, your privacy to become honestly kinky or to penetrate. ICH\'m simply curiously as to, whether this type of matter actually happens.

through Victoria

Best answer chosen by voters

MeinMein husband got a taste or two while we are in the bedroom. I hörte never on avoids both supremely to produce between my preschooler and my baby, so that it was, they half of my body or my deal with it. He/it doesnt bemüht itself, to get it, but if it happens, we normally laugh and continue. I believe persönlich that too many perverts matters like curiosity about breastmilk, when nursing it in public and even birth shouldn, did, t is. A Frau\'s-Kan astonishing matter is örper, she/it can produce children and meals produce in order to nourish those children but she/it can bring also enjoyments to her/its/their significant other or her/its/their spouse. Why it is so wrong, fähig, to be, to do both, and why should we therefore be always very careful not to cross the lines? Un no man, to say, the couch should hang up and from his/its childs should nurse, you mother, but un the say, thereß the breasts for enjoyments and purpose can be.
Some women believe that Geburtsdose actually is orgasmic. I kann\'t understands, thereß for the life of me, but devils, if you I, as this work is to be done, calculated, they are betted that I would do it.
I only wish that people would stop because they are so strange over matters, that happen of course. 33 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



my husband grasped very small beverages at mother Hubbard during the sex and said, that it tasted candy, but the baby was much better for getting out it. As I was in the habit w of riding my bicycle in order to come to my baby uphill at homeürde it right to my tee shirt splashes, but seems there always to become sufficiently left.

husband held a few mouthfuls involuntarily at Erika My during the sex. He/it believes, thereß the whole idea disgusting is.

through? BYBs packs money idiots? I splashed my husband once, as he/it me annoyed, and some attracted his/its face, and mouth however he/it said God, who is bulk, about which he/it never had asked, to try it, 17 percent 1 voices

from Reginald Squirrel The 1. I love to suck on my wife * * * *, Mmmmm, delicious. 17 percent 1 voices

from gibson.s... no, because my milk went with 5months, because my daughter got teeth its lowermost with 5months,

from mommy of Andrew Lol, I like the answer where you splashed in the face of your Hubby\'s. invaluably!! I pumped für 3 weeks with my son my breastmilk and held because of medical reasons, but if my husband that I had sexual intercourse, he/it wanted to suck the nipples so usually and me wouldn\'t left him/it b/c, I didn\'t want, that he/it gets milk into his/its mouth, and he/it said him/it accustomed you suck, but if there were none in order to get in in his/its mouth he/it, that was said, that he/it would not worry, so that whoever knows. Maybe it was because the incentive of the moment, that he/it tries it, würde. But with our second baby on the way, who goes, i\'m itself too bemühen and, to nurse, and I, I guess, that provides kinda about the same matter, that happens, for itself so that we will see, which then says hubby?!? I gave headstart over one month and there similarly to it a question known, was a lady, that knocked against one web site, in order to go to me gotta finds, but it talks about Ben & Jerry, the women breastmilk instead of the milk of cow in her/its/their ice wants to use. First, I believed, thereß it unrefined was, but guesses milk, that comes only plus of us, gives easy jobs to women I, that it is. Lol. So weiß who, what will happen?

* * Here is this web site over using human milk in ice. gotta watch kinda interestingly.
/ news/17539127/detail. 17 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment