Monday 18 July 2011

Nursing and nimesulide?

Nursing and nimesulide?

I live in a country, where is not prohibited of the drugs nimesulide, and on the Monday afternoon, I had dental surgical intervention and was given you to the NSAID "Aulin", whose active component is, advised it, nimesulide. I asked whether it was O.K., während it nursed, and was assured, that it was. I now discovered, thereß it not only in many countries for adults is prohibited, but that it is contraindicated, while it nurses, how it becomes not known, whether it is secret in BM. My baby is, more finely ie has impress really not gehabt\'m no immediate side-effects me, however, as I trusted the dentist and now surprised me, if wants be/are any adverse aftereffect there. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Do none input somebody? If I should be worried awfully, or it is too spät? What should I say this, (idiot), dentist? And no, I certainly don\'t can him/it,

Incidentally, I had a dose (100g granular resolutions) in the afternoon against 4 and then 1/3 against 11 in the afternoon and it is that. I took only the 1/3, because of this F Iit had ühlen, that I want to take it didn\'t, you go...

from Paul Banas

Best answer chosen by voters

What I read, it is unknown, whether is excreted nimesulide in the milk, or not. But, if to nurse medical products, the nimesulide have, is contraindicated. In medical concepts, contraindication means, thereß a factor or a condition, that can increase the risks, with the application of any certain drug associated.

I would propose that that you consult a doctor on it in order to certainly be is created no problems or the complication in future.

Source(s,:

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment