Monday 18 July 2011

Flu shot and nursing?

Flu shot and nursing?

Do any sides cause to baby, if I let the flu shot and nurse him/it, or should I wait some hours before working of him/it as a nurse? Weiß I there, tend to start a small fever on adults, is my baby inert in danger for a fever or a being? My baby is 4 mos. old. Pediatrician and lactation advisors say es\'s f O.K.ür me, that got the flu shot. Any persönliche experience in there?

from Sit\'nTea...

Best answer chosen by voters

Should be fine, although many doctors now say not to get the shot at all, high levels of the mercury, a connection is to Alzheimer plus there. however, I got mine, and so far, I remember everything... at least I thinks with it! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through E-M Wenn the pediatrician and lactation advisors says, it is O.K. as it is O.K.. You/they do to know the experience.

The flu shot won\'t hurt the baby. You actually recommend this, babies now the Grippenschu, To give ß, although not certainly ich\'m which old, that begins on that occasion. Our twins are 9 1/2 months and the pedi wants, thereß she/it the flu shot has.

through baby Ruth habla espa?ol yes, I had the shot, as I was nursing, and as your doctor said, and mine did, it doesn\'t interfere, still you must wait for some hours or everything like it. No problems with all.

durchdurch shorte71.... my son was born in January and they give me the flu shot in the hospital, before I went, with him/it and I nursed him/it. Therefore his/its O.K. one.

through mystic_e...

I held a flu shot at Lisa yesterday and continuted that nurses my son is time he/it 15 months and only nurses. I fühlte me sick and achy, after they had shot, but feeling finely now. My son actually developed a low fever, and I, \'m today, that is surprised, if this könnte in reaction, that the antibodies or other remains of the flu shot, too recieving is through the breastmilk. ICH\'m not certainly, but he/it got the fever the day, after I a Schuß had gotten. I hope, thereß he/it any benefit of the shot got.

No comments:

Post a Comment