Monday 18 July 2011

Does Breast vs-Formel milk?

Does Breast vs-Formel milk?

Now, my wife had our small girl recently, and we nurse her/it/them, but this got, it is me the marvel, because each doctor also says, the best milk for baby. But a doctor told to me (Shand) \'s with UF, thereß she/it a study in the effects of the breast does, you milk vs-Formel (the milk of cow), she/it, that are said, there was a recognizable increase at intelligence, and immunities against babies, that is nourished breast in contrast to formula. Which got me thinking, because people are the single animal in order to drink another animal \'s-Milch the milk of cow sch drinksädlich, development, to smash in the skull, because the milk is intended for the calf and a human baby essentially changes into a cow, at least mental.

I ask, because, as the doctor said, she/it a research study in it did, it seemed to click into my head, and it also would explain that seems alot from adults, that only hurt, however, a little distant to be.

Additional details

Actually formula is the milk of cow, did you not read the components?

10

And for the record, I was not nursed, my mommy was not capable for breast, you feed me because of the complications during the pregnancy. But ich\'m still 6\'2 ", big strongly, and holds me quite cleverly, but I even notice in myself that I am only removed sometimes.

10

O.K. seemingly the idea that formula is the milk of cow how presented in the components, misleads, still the single saying is I this, I have my baby\'s doctor with Shand\'s, that is hospitals supremely in the country one this and tells me this. you place so auf\'t gives in, I scheiße over what says a DOCTOR!!

10

And how can something not be the milk of cow, is derived from the milk from cow, however?? That is like the say oh chickens is not chickens Parmesan, but it is derived from chicken.

10

IchIch compatible Jojo, seems, I meet a nerve, funny matter is, I tell myself nursed WASN"T, but still populates, wants to jump you on me, but about a doctor was told me this with the Shand\'s, so that I, maybe that nothing and one of this meant hospitals supremely 10 years of training, that she/it had, in the country, don\'t know, nothing means for people, who want to retain only the status quo, to make research for the matter, that I guess. Thanks to dafür, to give at least any insight!!

10

Also through off my I me sometimes only kinda-Lücke from, like staring out into the distance. I am dumb by no means, and still I says, thereß babies literally into cows, me, is changed, \'m, that simply say a baby milk feeding about another animal, would have a similar effect. I place auf\'t understands, why it is so absurd, I guess, because people another opinion of Kühen has, as goats or pigs or any other animal. I place auf\'t, exactly Leute-Sprichwort sees "Oh feed my baby elephant milk!", But then again, objectivity is a scholarly characteristic over a question, and people are too fast in order to push her/its/their opinions about somebody else. Although, how I said previously, and now for the fourth time, I believe, DOCTORS me said, this UF and Shands explored the question. But hello hit against me everything, which you want, I can take it. =) Ohßer next time take you your baby to the doctor, you ask her/it/them \'ll about this, maybe you, brings any insight into a bigger question.

10



from Jojo

Best answer chosen by Asker

I understand something to say your effort. IchIch thinks that you allot from it, comes down to the lack of Ern todayährung herein\'s-Milch from cows. The most Kühe aren\'t fed even grass, they is fed corn, that is not anything, which they can digest. It also becomes also with many other chemicals as Kühe-Milch spoiled, should have a blue tone to it, if it is straight from the udders. , To look at the formula, conserves, i has, there is at \'Kühe milks in the components. Persönlich i-Don\'t trusts the most writing nowadays, seen particularly, as it is no law to be presented, whether the components GM of grown products contain, or not. Maybe only MONSANTO should say i... now this says everything!

In one, you resent study, that showed it, that the milk of cow is responsible also for the increase in lactose intolerance.

Breast milk contains, you allot therefore from immunities and vital nutrients for growth everywhere, if you explore it, it immediately is big stuff for babies and adults! If you are sick, any breast milk becomes to drink, helps, you accelerate heilkräftige time. It helps also babies, who suffer from eczema and other skin ailments. We unterschetches the astonishing power of our own bodies... although people could not introduce themselves i to us, reached milkers for such as those upward, that are used on cows!

I nourish my baby from the breast... and won\'t use any formula/cows-Milch, you don\'t smooth if she/it becomes older,... i would prefer hemp or almond milk maybe, but breast is the best!

Each wising, about one, to know more little about Kühe-Milch, can look at this documentary for here freely:

/ h/28157/images/all/rating-5.gif" old" = 5 from 5" >
Asker \'s Comment:
Somebody with any intelligence! Is like roughly it to sometimes be found on YA, extremelyähle I ya! Save to! ! RSS Jojo wanted only this last article over baby formula adds adds... only another Grund-i-DON"T trust formula.
Full history with:

Abbott remembers infant formula on Käferverunreinigung: / s/ap/20100923/ap_on_he_me/us_abbott_infant_recall

Report abuse

Other Answers (6)



through thedruid... I understands your train of the thought type of it, but I don\'t think, there is every interrelation... I doesn\'t know, you through what "off" thinks, also. That seems more of a condition than any side-effect from what, that maybe you as a child gefüttert became. Während I believes, breast milk is the best for baby, doesn\'t think babies really are missing in all certain areas, including the intelligence, I, that formula lived. Formula ernährte itself, however, babies are inclined to digestive woe, including the constipation, while on formula, but that is everything, of which I can think.

through parental unit, It is simple, this formula is no complete meal. Certainly, Ern correspondsährungsanforderungen, but breast milk is a living organism, fully from stalk cells, healthy bacteria, pro-biotics, antibody and so on is Formula a dead meal, over marched and fully from additives, that are done, to simulate mother, \'s-Milch.

I don\'t take the trouble to beat formula mommies, I really am not. But it is simple a sub -usual chimney sources and should not be the first election.

from GabaGoo Turning a human baby into a cow?


Am I, that bit ONLY, that read this small tid?


Formula is not the milk of cow, it is MILK was based, but it simply is not the milk of "cow."


I can simply not rob myself fact in order to give you an intelligent one, answer was based because of the aforementioned comment about turning babies into cows.

from Kylie B, we are also the single animals, in order to drink milk, after we were disaccustomed.

is debate the whole nature v nurtures.
if a baby nourished u-Brust, but didnt speaks at all with them, or teaches them everything. she/it würden dumb is held.
but if formula gave u to a baby and she/it informed about matters,.. she/it then would be a whole quantity the nursed baby more clever above.


i-Brust lived, and formual nourished my son.. and no, he/it is not and eats the grass like a cow outdoors

from Anthony and Danielle my friend done a comment over milk. Milk is meant, a baby cow people not too ernheads so that this got me to his/its strange thinking

Process: my daughter had milk and formula approximately 50-50 for the first 2 months breast and now was full formula and she/it, that therefore has gone before 9months, is not be you with it, you could look at a child and could say oh she/it must have feed formula, or breast lived

through baby, girl makes That for much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment