Monday 18 July 2011

Do you believe that nursing gets a bad press?

Do you believe that nursing gets a bad press?

IchIch is in the UK, and I was thinking, the single television programs, I saw it sensationalise regarding nursing. Sie\'wieder either over outstretched nursing, adults, that nurses from her/its/their wife or other women, women, who nourish others womens-Kinder, or the women, who are shown nursing, have extreme opinions about it, or massive saggy-Dussel. ICH\'ve never spoken with only a normal mommy with quite \'normal\' ideas thereover, nursing or most people, who do it, a little one, now are any program over it, that doesn\'t bring it to it, to seem similar, strange. Everyone, that I met since it, to nurse my daughter, and still with one year goes, has such ignorant opinions thereover that once you shouldnsetzt \'t away, they have teeth, that something over babies, who were born with teeth?!) or this care for the first six weeks gives babies one year long all immunities against care, would become, are extremists people so, that make it for longer, or wants to achieve her/its/their baby babying. IchIch thinks the fact, thereß the majority of the Tvprogramme in the UK represents, nursing is the cause of this ignorance in this way, and why more people land, nurses \'t. What do you think?

through natural_...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yep, that I absolutely arrange. Nursing is almost considered \'hippies\' or extremists as something does, that natürlich ridiculous is.

It is the formula companies with the gigantic budgets to be placed in advertisement, the formula for it brings to seem the \'norm\', and that as secondarily silence. Plus having pictures above without or spärlich dressed women strewn everything over the media, that represent the breasts as it, makes \'sexually\' very small to help.

Our society needs a big shake upward, it is completely topsy turvy. The lack of information and lowermostützung for new mothers, to nurse in order to help them, also is missing saddened.

Process: Phrases and prejudices like \'a two year old gnawing on your titties\', that comes into the medical occupation of people, doesn\'t help, also is important.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, agrees completely i!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about you thinks breastf. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (16)



some people, who give the nursing of a bad name, are from Carly There and because the media love a sensational headline, they give all the attention to those people.
There is also a whole industry, that would not survive, if all believed that breast at the the best the whole way was. Said having, thereß, some people seem to nurse her/its/their children for too long.
Personally, I believe that should be used breastmilk, until the child can eat a quadratic meal, meat and two veg or meal, that must be chewed, and gradually then abolished.


question big through ma01! I nurse my son, who is one year, and if I these programs, that I glätte, me questions looks at, so that I can introduce myself, that nurses people, who land, \'t, must believe that it is no natural matter to be done. I place auf\'t believes, thereß itself views will change, except if studies, that show, that can help breastmilk with illnesses, and such for all the country constantly is placed from there in order to see. I take canal 4 doesn an\'t thinks, there are all classes für a program, that a normal woman shows, who nurses her/its/their own child, but then, the single matter people see, is, these programs, that nursing mommies amount, are \'monsters.\'

through asks me yes, that gets nursing, you a bad press, but matters improve themselves, alot the leading milk formula brand burden on her reminds, in the first 6months, to nurse so exclusively a child, is the best.

Also, Surestart and NCT promote the knowledge of the benefits of nursing, that helps too counteracte bad press.

from Matilda,... I nursed all my boys including a sentence of the twins.

I never gave this, for which everyone thought or looked her/its/their opinion, to a fig, I nourished the boys for as it, you yearn as her/it, also wanted, and I was comfortable with it.

My second son lived until he/it was in two.

through? Fleur & the gorgi-Addyson? I persit thinks dont önlich, that it sufficiently really gets press, there are ads for formula in the television, but where I live arnt-Anzeigen for BFing there.

durchdurch Pamela believes i w that a sensitive topic is to be nursed, switch on to be a question about it exactly answered more honestly ive here, and because it dared i, did another opinion of the tough, that team nurses i, of having bring down thumbs, but as a mother of the formula babies fed, and before everyone slams me couldnt against a wall for not bfing i, because from medication for gallstones!! i wishes that i, but it could have, my control was outwith, his/its fine believes i to feed approximately 2 years of till because Mütter-Milch obviously has all nutrients, that the baby needs, but as youve got, should it dare a woman, who nurses a 9 year old girl i in my opinion God, to have one!! it borders on paedeophilia is this on that occasion didn\'t need you definitely age, must people agree to him/it?

through frankiex... attunes you completely in agreement, i breast feed my son develops only over one year and an every1, that I met, a negative picture had from it, particularly with Zähne-Frage. You/they bring you to the Fühlen, that you are a hippy, and it is so annoyed.

You/they all thinks, that she/it nourished breast only her/its/their babies, because they fed her/it/them, until they are between 2 to 6 weeks and me, don\'t you simply classify it as it, the majority of the people cannot wait that do her/its/their babies to switch on everything only to bottles for the convincee from it and she/it have you an apology like \'me, didn\'t can, as it did sore, or the baby often lived and so on to it, well, how do they believe that people coped a 100 years long???

Is refreshing, in order to know, that I am not alone in it, yes breast feeding can be hard work his/its so worth ones, however, while they know, that my baby was given me to the best beginning in lives, as can, so that many mothers ignore only the advice for her/it/them out, it was everyone where, BREAST is the BEST, you develop 6 MONTHS AT the LEAST!!!

Process, you see that the opinion doesn\'t seem this, over which the question is, every1 to add, that are you bf at a certain age (to which I agree), wrong, but thats! It only shows, bevölkern you, views of the bfeeding-Mütter are exact as she/it says lol,

UndUnd to the nurse, who thinks, that we should not be allowed to bf in public, the whole cause of the likely one is!!! being a ridiculous opinion and I cannot believe, that women still have these views!!! I bf always was discreetly my son in public and I and never had my * * * * from, as you placed it! If a child Brustfütterung is, you can see no more my breast as if I carried a low cut supremely! People have no problems with breast beach h every other time, magazines, tv, low cutöchst, but breast feeding nauseates!! for fu*k-Sake grows up you!!!

InIn reaponse medical girl, a size 10 is 25 i, if not pregnant, Größen-C/D-Tasse if breast feeding and my boobs are lol by no means saggy attractive, only shows your opinion of bfeeding mothers lol!!, how i said, always was i discreet, always, blanket had around wrappped, and nobody hardly noticed, never had comments, as i made it actual, and my son was distant completly in the day the boob by 6/7months and because of the people you me you hardly per bf in public and only it did, if completely necessarily therefore been your picture of me an extravort, that loves, to get my \'saggy\', * * * * could be further not to see every1 from the truth from 4 and as me spares shows boasted, that you let the exact same media induce picture, that the question is refering to it!!!

Source(s,:

Pregnant with second child and planning to breast nourishes you again for itself!

from Ruby T, I am no mommy, but I finished a master degree in health psychology recently, and one of my tasks was to be done with promoting silence. I believe, thereß the points, to which you bring up, really interesting is, and I took the trouble to fall some of these \'ignorant\' views in the task. I also think, thereß the disadvantages of the feeding of formula need, accentuated more to become,; to instead of only simply say, that nursing is the best, opinion why bottle, that feeds isn, \'t, I sometimes recognize some, this is the single possibility, and I am no criticising of this, the media play forming Leuten\'s-Meinungen a gigantic role in itself, and I am correct completely in agreement, these sensationalist-Geschichten over nursing don\'t help the cause at all. Still it helps, if still you from women hören that is asked therefore not to nurse in public although I think, maybe the law changed on it recently. Finished universe in all, in the UK, that I land, \'t thinks, thereß we promoting silence at all in the correct way comes on, an eye really still not is kept on my opinion of the norm, and as you say, the \'strange\' stories, that always seem in order to be around at the moment, don\'t help at all!

from Lou, I find very strangely that nursing is not the norm completely, other than, of course, for those, that cannot milk quickly or itself not and so on for medical reasons, the single reason, can nourish that I can see, because these, that there is, are many companies, that earn much money of bottle, products and the fact, feeds that there are some people, the breast linings\' her/its/their children to a much later age, 5 years says and so on old, i believes, if you can remind breast feeding of you, again going, for itself then to have a strange relationship with boobs!
I cannot see how everyone would have a problem with it to do something, which we will intend to do!!!
Said having that, I don\'t think, that this is the medias-Schuld, I believe that it must go more deeply than this,...

from baby Berry madly for mummy presses me Goodness you! Medical Mad little never would get a work in my local hospital with an attitude like it!!

SweetieSweetie would eat you in the bathroom? No? Then why does a baby should? I never have somebody at show in Public with it everything seen nurse, people are very discreet, I sometimes pump on it the descent, where I go, but I feed also in public and give in couldn\'t a fly * * * * if this offends you, my son must eat, does as very much as you, and, to give him/it one bottle, is not always easy, he/it is, however, a breast nourished baby!

I believe that nursing is again despite the portraits on the increase. Kümmern you you, I found this most last matter with Kate Garraway very interestingly and thought provoking.

I was surprised as I went, my son still is to be let weighed last week, as a health visitor told another, "she/it breast feeding, that said you and this other, "well taken care of knows", he/it is 8 weeks, you" like 8 weeks are a long period of time! lol, it brought me to asking are/were like many women in my area / resigned or ergänzt meanwhile with formula.


from Danielle, Reece of \'s Mummy!, lmao! "massive saggy-Dussel "that is true! but-but, in order to answer your question in the UK-i, thinks you there, M nursesütter less than formula. when from and over, you tend, babies, who are bottle, to see, that are nourished everywhere, now knows i, that the mother been able to express milk, or does it make private somewhere, but if they make it private somewhere, why? they become besch from itämt, or do they get, are you constantly from people because they do it? i füllt feed my son from, through necessity. i-Don\'t muß my reasons explain, but i wished that was capable i to nurse. important matter is, thereß my son healthy is.

I am vonvon PT also from the UK, I bring you, at which were looked, to him/it that program nurses garaway I with cottage. Everything, which you only said, is sooo true. I place auf\'t thinks, thereß I EVER saw, programs a tv of a woman without saggy-Brust and nurses old a 6month!! you all to be older, that I guess, seems \'big\' prestige does!! you properly has, there should be alot more support and information available everywhere, and midwifes and health visitors should encourage moe for him/it. As I had my son almost one year ago, I was inflexible, thereß I to breast feed wanted, and I did, I got a small encouragement from the health team. MeinMein friend said, that of M her/its/their small onead little in the same hospital had that she/it wanted to nurse besides wasn, \'t as inflexibly as I it was, the team gave her/it/them enough encouragement and support, I believe, not and sent her/it/them form even the hospital with loads of the bottles formula milk home, the baby didn\'t make it, on, to snap right to her, because the baby kept, because he/it had one bottle, as they gave me none, my son didn\'t pick up a couple fo Tage right long nad to, a small weight lost, I nursed my son, until he/it was in 6months, I also found tiring, and he/it only was continuous on the breast. Hope, thereß this helps,

from chezza-Mumie to shannon and Zoe! I agree with you. it is a very sensitive topic here indoors because there is not really any right or wrong anwser, is one Mütter personal opinion for her/it/them, that did, is that the best, what she/it believes, for her/its/their child!

But i is correct in agreement, also in uk, with you that everything, which you see nurse, as is represented eg-Leute strange, the other people breast milk and children drink, that still nurse and so on in school ages, but if they showed it to only the positive aspects of it and the benefits, wouldnt spectator brings in! His/its quite sad one real, thereß we telly our opinions so very much causes, people still think dont for itself, left!

no Supermum is through me! Actually, I place auf\'t is correct with it in agreement. I saw, thereß all these programs however I lands, \'t believes, that it is made any fewer of nursing for people. We all know the communication \'breast is the best\', and we all know the Gründe why, and that is because of the public. I visited before-birth-great to a long time ago not one of NH, and felt like, thereß I a bad mother would be viewed, whether I didn\'t choose to nurse.
I still must see that all tv show over bottlefeeding, either in a positive one or a negative light.
I believe that I am sufficiently old, and sufficiently sensible, in order to leave the shows, that mentioned you, not me places from nursing. I weiß, that they only show, know enough of the benefits the extremes and I. I intend to nurse, but not, because the press me one of both way beeinflußt has, but because that is I the best white, \'breast., but honest, if I land, \'t gets along well with it, it won\'t terrorize me with blame and me Alpträume gives.

from annoyed Lactivist, I agree; therefore many people see those shows and assume, that "be in the habit of means, that you will spare, stretched out totally" until your child is willing to go to college!! LOL! This media sensationalism does us, breastfeeders seems like circus monsters!!!!:, oh well, still gewann\'t brings me to it, my 23 months old too entwöhnen. She/it can hold if they it ready!!!!!!

Process: Medical girl grows up. Nobody worries, thereß you such strange personal questions has. ICHnie seen \'ve, thereß a nursing mommy shows that more than the average swimsuit skin or v-neck-Hemd would show. And if of Brüste werenwürde \'t looks after cars, beer and chips to sell, maybe people like you would have none warped oversexualized-Sicht more female thorax. :)

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Thinks you yearn I, if you want to nurse soooo, that the child is sufficiently old, about on your shirt in a public place about your tittie or then, it goes over board to ask your jerk, so that can eat he/she. If they are babies, who are a matter, and it still should with Privatsphthe doesn\'t are made äre in order to show the public regard wants to see your * * * * hanging out, while they with a restaurant or a shop near a grocery store eat with her/its/their children. This is why they did breast pumps. Yes ich\'m a nurse. I weiß, that breast feeding is healthy. I don\'t have any problem with it, only the type, for which it is made. I has be a problem with the women, who think her/it/them, finished "of course" and binding" "with its 2 year of old gnawing on her/its/their titties and showing of absolute NO regard to all other. Go into a bathroom if necessary. Any vernünftiger breast feeding mother wouldn\'t, to make this unacceptable or impossible one, finds. If then somebody on Brustfütterung in public exists, they obviously have a problem. The baby is still gotten the milk if you go privately somewhere. Respect others, this, public place is not your home.


Frankiex22x: Women like you are the basic people like I, you feel the way, that we do. You/they me, that am said,: if u really concerned at your child, that the benefits of the Brustfütterung gets, is, it wouldn\'t disturbs u to make it private. You/they want it in Public does, and THAT is this for something of the public doesn\'t likes. It doesn\'t have anything to do with me "Honey growing up..... it must show respect with your incompetence to populate, that don\'t want to see your saggy, * * * * assumes you this, that all people don\'t believe, that it is sooo, touching "", in order to see. If of Privatsphäre is, maybe you then input for you from, help should look u for this problem.

Source(s,:

Experience, mother of 3 & works as a nurse,

No comments:

Post a Comment