Monday 18 July 2011

Do having children lock into old?

Do having children lock into old?

, To only ask how many parents from there, have really locked children into old? If it is difficult, thereß, to occupy itself/themselves with it, to have both, in diapers jokes? From what the F areür and nauseates, because they have her/it/them in old so near? I m, that only is surprised, because I spare old a 3 yr and a 8 month has, old. My hubby and I got schließlich our room back, as 3 yr old now sleeps in his/its own bed, as he/it was in the habit of sleeping with us, my hubby and I now feel again becaue like teenagers, whom we have, "adult" period in the bed and it was BIG!!! property led a matter to another, and we didn\'t use any protection (heat of the moment). we look at another baby, but not so soon maybe. Yes I weiß, that we were supposed to have used a condom, as I am not on the pill and the Don, wants t to it how I nurse. But if it happens, it happens. My lmp day first was 14. April and from that, to what I read myself on-line, now should ungefähr fertile is. I have 2 regulit had äre periods because my baby was born as I nurse him/it. If I become pregnant, thereß we glad is, (we) again not children, we are in our 30\'ern, but this would mean 2. Son and this baby make really schließen you in old. Is it difficult if they are near? My 2 children now understand gro for itselfß as my 3 yr old, is really gut\'s for his/its younger brother and him/it from diapers. You/they only to baby diapers itself now with it beschäftigen.

from TTC #2

Best answer chosen by voters

i won\'t answer, but then, the answer of whitney read i...

1. Es\'s completely normally, your cycles to theückzubekommen, if you are breast feeding.
2. Es\'s completely möglich, pregnant, to become, if you are breast feeding.
3. It is \'you from each doctor to be said totally irresponsibly können not pregnant becomes during breast feeding.\' simply, because it is not true. Brustfütterung smooths if done correctly as a birth control method, yes it gives technique for it, is effective only approximately 70 percent, if es\'s settled RIGHT things!
4. If you want to avoid pregnancy, während breast feeding, using of condoms und/oder the baby pill is your best bets.

With reference to your question personally would be my worry whether not or my body still had recovered from pregnancy and birth. All other is really simply persönliche preference. I place auf\'t thinks, thereß it only much difficult would be, because they are nearer in old, many women succeed in having two children in diapers, therefore it must be a managable-Situation:)

I would take the trouble not to worry therefore until you find out if you are pregnant, or not. I kann\'t waits, me in the saddle to theückzubekommen, been only 3 weeks since the birth, but condoms hate i, AND don\'t want despaired pregnant! lol. Brustfütterung-didn\'t for us works out unfortunately, will therefore be capable i to go on the pill.

If you want to become REALLY not pregnant, you could always get the morning after pill. Only a thought. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



by 21love, I could not handle it personally. Un fällig with #1 in August and if we my friend neices, 4 yrs, 2 and one half year and 1 yr looks at, I think about how hectically and loudly it is. I, that given birth having on birth control, go definately,... I doesn\'t want any children, that in old schließen!

from Whitney Ihr of nursing and the credit of a cycle? I quite more certainly am not thats normal! Credits all thinks It told doctors that you won\'t be capable to introduce itself/themselves while you nurse because you lived you a cycle.... your doctor knows this? As far as the old-age matter I have a 1 yr old, and we plan dafür our beside is developed in August. I dont wants, thereß she/it to far apart is, as they are you accustomed capable to tell everything. I have 3 siblings, and we were everything in a row (year after year), and we really understand each other well! Other friends I weiß is 3 or 4 yrs dont this apart.... luck

through Erdnußbutter, my children are apart 19-23 months. Her/its/their ages now are 7 1/2, 5 1/2, 3 1/2, 22 mths and 3 mths. We place auf\'t, birth control uses and is completely glad to assume children every time if she/it sends God. Es\'s not so groß a deal, in order to have two children in diapers, particularly, if you use disposable like most people. We use material diapers, and often, we have two at least in diapers as our Hafen\'t potty-ausgebildet until 2 1/2 years old. As yearn as you, you need, you don\'t throw any Anf the time to teach your children, if they are young to obey,älle and so on then es\'s not too difficult, to have several young children. ICH\'m filled with enthusiasm to have everyone of me.

My brother-in-law and my sister-in-law, her/its/their fourth child expects, and her/its/their eldest won\'t turn 4 to one month after the baby\'s birth. Her/its/their children are apart 12-19 months. You/they wählten on purpose, to have child end in old 4 and to then be done. Sie\'ve had at least für the next year at least two children in diapers for the last two years and the will. If the baby was born, they will actually have three in diapers, although maybe this not flasts more than some months ür. Yes, they have challenging moments, but she/it mögen, because they have the proximity in old.

And during periods normally later returns, if they nurse, it is not so uncommon for a woman, about by 8 months postpartum her/its/their period resume, to have had. Although also es\'s normally dafür that took longer. Some Frauen\'s even becomes so frit returns üh like 6 weeks while they nurse although that is uncommon. dort\'s no reason für worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment