Monday 18 July 2011

Comments about itself led nourishing Babys-Milch to baby cows?

Comments about itself led nourishing Babys-Milch to baby cows?

VieleViele of nursing opposite formula feeding questions have the same answers for both sides of the spectrum, but a matter confuses me. I am not interested für Leute\'s-Meinungen or answers over him/it better is, but the comments about itself nourishing babies, who nauseate "milk, lead and do baby people not throw me to baby cows from a small one, why is it not unrefined for an adult in order to have one big glass of milk of the grocery store if not definitely it or been suitable for people would be? Würde I me definitely never one big glass breastmilk pours..... you says, that it becomes nauseating, as you become older? Oder is these comments of only people, that aufsetzen,lagert \'t-Getränk gallon milk at all? Serious question...

from RearFace...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I drank breast milk as an infant, and I drink the milk of cow. That is, what gets me, thereThis woman tells this to "women ß is the breast linings cows"., but, there are so many other Säugetiere the breast linings. Babies need certain Nährstoffe this only one mother, whom own species can make available, davon\'s. I think, as we older becomes, we eat and need other meal, that gives us nutrition. We drink it bloß for taste and calcium. Maybe I didn\'t answer your question correctly, but sometimes, as I read, I become confused, but I try my best mu so hier\'s to understand what I say anyways,ß.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Yes, they answered my question, I could not find it a very clear way of the formulation. Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (14)



I believe, no one, in that Cuzzle calculates I, is human being indelicately, that drinks Kühe-Milch, =]

the cow\'s milk for baby cows and human milk for baby people believes through dfghjkl-Leute, you also normally don\'t drink cow milk as adults. There are many other alternatives like soy, or rice milks.

through clrdogrl, I am a become one confused small... which type of answers seeks you? Those of adults, that are on the other hand, cow to trinken,melkt \'s or from adults, who is on the other hand, breastmilk her/its/their baby too füttern?

Source(s,:

Why I brought down a thumb,... I doesn\'t understand the question seriously.

I would have to agree to the others, his/its simply simple injustice, through Amanda-M. Dont does this to your baby

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ it is it unrefined, i drinks because is my election and i knows whats in him/it, my offspring, whom people won\'t do, doesnt breastmilk, to drink indeed from cow, many people have an intolerence to it, and it even knows dont. it has pussy cat cells, antibiotics, künstliche hormones and matters like, that, so that it is, still is unrefined, human milk much better than Kuh\'s-Milch for an adult human being, it is jsut-Vorliebe
therefore, why some of the application said, this is because teh womna, or fishes, or girls, she/it said, didnt wants to nurse because she/it wasnt a cow, therefore, why is her/its/their baby a cow? only a point is

UUH-Mama MOMINSON, i dont knows, you on which planet live, but here formula is done by the milk by cow on the earth except if his/its soy, along his/its simply broken one and matters added him/it

Source(s,:

Working of mother, who nurses, my almost 14 month old

through kadel to me, cow\'s milk is not disgusting, I drink it. Milk definitely is species, however. Rabbit milk brands für bigger visual acumen, cow\'s milk is for muscle development, and human milk is for bigger intellectual ability. EinEin child, the breast, in the average, ern,it becomes ährt, has a bigger IQ than children, to whom cow\'s milk is fed. I believe, thereß it a 8 item average difference is, as they compared the IQs.

through piano289... I thinks disgusting to nurse mothers which brand formula, is, that it almost is not as good for babies as it, breast milk is. It only does, spüren you to me that, after you had a baby, and your body begins producing something, about this baby, too ernähren\'s that goes a quantity, to be better for her/it/them, as the milk, that a mother cow does, to feed her/its/their calf. Another unrefined matter the way, that it smells, is over formula. Your Baby\'s-Kleidung stains it and does, she/it Stößt smell, that nauseates, on. And obviously, es\'s not socially acceptable für grown adults, the breast milk drank. The n therefore isächste best matter Kuh\'s-Milch. but I place auf\'t believes, thereß each infant the "next best matter earns."

through steph-m, I look at it like it, to everyone her/its/their own one. It is scientifically geprüft, that breast milk is the best that, why they even say on the formula receptacles, is "breastmilk the best." Therefore gives it not even an argument there. These are said, thereß it difficult for it, to serve women, to nurse about bc, the can pumps, is, is difficult particularly in certain work surroundings, and it can only finish not to be practical. As yearn as the parent, then are comfortable with her/its/their decision, thereß who provides?

from mommy\'s Mominson Der reason, that it is the milk of cow no good idea to feed to newborns, and infants are because the fat content is too difficult in the milk of cow for the infant\'s digestive system in order to handle itself/themselves. If you newborns and Säuglinge-Kuh gives, s-Milch, you will have babies with serious stomach aches on your hands. Sit doesn\'t become äuglingsformel from Cow gemacht\'s-Milch, but from more easily from underdeveloped digestive systems of digested other protein sources.
Human breast milk contains none such insoluble fat particles. But it enthsufficiently ält fat particles solids, that it always should be no microwaved same going for formula. DieDie thicken, particles hold most of the heat, that is generated by the microwave, and, although itself the Flüssigkeit not hotly to the touch feels, the very heated fat particles can the baby verbrennen\'s-Zunge and esophagus.
Let\'s face him/it, infants demand from enough for them matters, that are heavy, without creating more work and burden for Momma through feeding of them to digest or they maybe cause, you hurt by being too hot, and causes colicky through it, the wine of babies.

from Copskd, I am sure that they are from people, who don\'t drink any milk at all! More certainly isn\'t I.

While I think, breast milk is the best, if it descended to it, I don\'t know, that factory did, formula is something concerned this any keen than Kühe-Milch, goat\'s milk or soy. Soy is, for example, one more awfully finished-towards. If you see, one the components in formula, that is it, sugars to the größten part, and all types of chemicals. Lowermost line is, your baby needs Ernährung, to grow, and how you arrange it to them, really depends on you and your doctor!

through llexy, those people are very narrowly been careful and trained badly on it, as healthy Kühe-Milch really is for your body,... I believes that those people, whom in it finds fun, to lay down others for it, probably has all had cows to have another opinion, milk lives at least in there once,.. wether or didn\'t like her/it/them, that it is her/its/their opinion,... I loves, intimidates milk and will meet the decision to serve it to children to THINKING, if I also choose,...

through aljea LOL
I believe that she/it disgusting formula my.
This is what I think. Formula smells strangely, its messy, and it alows für bacterial growth. Breastmilk is odorless, you, the dont gets, powders everywhere, and it hinders bacterial growth.

I think, that it is kinda disgusting, if you think about it drinking from Kühe-Milch, but I take the trouble, this way LOL, not to think,

through bah bear subjects because a baby needs more humanly, that a baby calf is such a silly question in form of the nutrition and this

the needs of a calf and a human infant be of universe extremely different from annoyed Lactivist, what I know. If breast milk is drafted, exactly about which human Babys-Bedürfnis, to be after optimal health, and do you think development of smashing in the skull about it, cows are like DUMB, right??? Hmm., it only doesn\'t does, spüren you to me, in order to choose one of the milk of cow of done formula, not that also is the soy so hotly one, if I had to buy my baby, \'s-Milch, I would go to a milk bank or something; if it makes you for breast milk for it, right, must pay at least? :)
Adult whose food is not composed solely by milk can do so select for itself: the milk of cow, rice, soy, almond or a calcium source like beans, oranges or broccoli. A baby needs breast milk.

Source(s,:

When nursing mommy, and I drink the milk of cow,

No comments:

Post a Comment