Monday 18 July 2011

Can you see a difference babies in face structure of breast and bottle-fed?

Can you see a difference babies in face structure of breast and bottle-fed?

I read about it today, like nursing good jaw development promotes. There was a side note thereover, how some people can tell the difference between it, nursed and bottle-fed people, in both children as well as adults.

From the time on I read it, I studied the faces of people and asked whether they would be breast or bottle babies. The book said, thereß these nursed babies more explained, better developed jawlines and higher cheekbones have.

I am as curious to it whether each other can determine these characteristics in people. I beat Flaschenfütterung through no means. It was something, which I found interestingly, damit\'s why I inquire about it. Don\'t please jumps on me.

through maegs33

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, I can absolutely tell the difference in babies.

Nursed, babies have half-moon cheeks and think that her/its/their cheeks look in profile like completely rounded half moons.

Bottle lived, babies (no matter this), which are in the bottle,) has none completely developed lower half of the cheek/jaw. the breast is more difficult to suck, or other, to suck, as one bottle, so the muscles develop differently. Bottle ernährte itself, babies could have a rounded one part of the cheek supremely, but they lack the lower full curve.

Nursed, the cheeks of babies really look like half a circle. You/they kreally sees this önnen you cause in illustrations before the middle-twentieth century. ICH\'ll connects some pictures if I can find her/it/them from children with half-moon cheeks.

What is more, babies keep this half-moon in childhood. I even can extremelyählen if breast was a 5 year old, or bottle lived. Arisen? No, I place auf\'t believes, thereß you can tell.

But, one nursed opposite bottle, lived, baby is a SNAP, about on the way, that her/its/their face sees alone, to identify.

Source(s,:

From the 1920s
Asker \'s Comment:
Neat stuff, Maegs! Thanks!

And I was wrong, people, the book didn\'t say anything about a difference in look in adults, only babies and children. Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (16)



through??? ítt..???. like interesting! I wußte this never! I have high cheekbones. Maybe that is from the fact, thereß my mother me or only genetics nursed. Hmmm.. ich\'ll hält lookout for it! Isn\'t it Spaß, to be surprised?

through lindy-Knochen structure, nothing must do with it as you were fed as a baby.

through josi, That is really interesting. Now Sie\'ve got me the marvel over jaw development and as it progresses, and for like long. Given him/it the installment, and L,änge times, that that nurses babies change so very much, did it say, whether nursing for a certain length of the time to have a difference, would have to occur? It seems similarly, that it would be, completely variable.

It does, you sense, that there would be some differences in jaw development, but you probably would need a completely trained eye, and maybe a little one of a crystal ball, to sometimes tell the difference!

through Belinda milfinda doesn\'t have any comment about it I, but the two people, whom I know, whoever have, serious malformed jaws were both nursed become until they were at least two years old. My two cousins mußten all types of Kieferchirurgischem intervention of her/its/their teens, despite my aunt, myself-disaccustomed \'s-Beharrlichkeit in nursing until her/it/them. Hello, it was ländliches Ohio in the early one(s) 80s, she/it caught much flack. Anyway, two of her/its/their three children have mlaformed-Kiefer the more necessary more surgical operation, about apnea, talk difficulties, too leyelets, that problems and all types of dental/orthodontial-Fragen eat.

through!! ~ IHave.... Thats very interestingly, because I can tell, as a child or a person in her/its/their baby hood protruded so-called a dummy or a thumb your over rubber in a rounded way and her/its/their teeth out, even if theyre-Gerade, you show easily outwards. My baby sucks her/its/their thumb and un shied over that, what will happen to her/it/them.
You/they can, leafs through along me, if you were a thumb sucker and completely perfect rubber and teeth have,......

from cemented, I challenge you to go to somebody upward and say, that those cheeks are nursed!"

;)

It makes sense..., but my daughter has very high cheekbones and a "strong" jaw..., but that is according to her/its/their mom as we have the same face structure, although she/it forhead and brow line of her/its/their daddy has. I believe with her, thereß it genetics is, and you know that she/it is fed bottle,

And if everyone jumps on you, that is sad as this is a very interesting finding. I love other questions.

now through thumbs along me never has heard i that honestly dont there, besides i, where it makes a difference, sees, the babies must suck whether it is one bottle or a breast.

through teagansm.... It is strange, but I always have been capable to tell if a baby is breast or from her/its/their small faces of fed bottle.... adults although?? I doesn\'t believe, that I ever took the trouble too lol, and it would be difficult to ask and to find out hehe for sure.

I also find that these nursed babies seem her/its/their small pug dog nose longer than her/it/them bottle-fed conterparts to also keep. , To know nicely, thereß of nursing even of brands our children, would be more attractively than she/it, if they were bottlefed!! who wouldnwill \'t more well developed jawlines and higher cheekbones??

Source(s,:

Nursing of mom to 1 with 1 one on the manner!

through locks you Obber!!!! I read that it people, who say, that they can see a difference in babies, nothing over adults gives,; nurnur babies, It seemed a little uncertain and was presented in the book, in which it was as essentially an anecdote of an anecdote, but.

A veteran grandmother inputed my daughter, you cuddle once and didn\'t say suitably over anything, "you are so much nicer if they are nursed!", but I took this, in order to be, you smell and skin you tenderness. If of Gro itßmütter gives, they can notice that he/it really surprises it wouldn\'t me fast however in order to find grandmothers, that can notice the differences in face structure.

through KISS = simply holds you It, I was nursed stupidly and definitely don\'t have any more prominent cheekbones or a well defined one jawline. I place auf\'t-Nachgiebigkeit any merit the theory, sad.

by sash, babies with flat, that make it easier, were born universe litle-Nasen to live. I believe really not, thereß it her/its/their face development no more changes, as it itself normally changed, as they grow! You/they use muscles as well about to suck one bottle like a breast, so that I can, \'t sees, how it the form of the face verwould alter. But I could be wrong, i never has go tho from itört!

from Tanya something for a cool question...

and Maegs has me completely the looking at all baby pictures of my relative, I now have on my computer!!!

through mystic_e.... you would not believe strangely that it would insist in adulthood.

Says babies nourished some people, that they can tell breast about bottle, through her/its/their skin.

You/they can also often smell a difference, you smooth if they are no poopy or covered in milk.

through Nolan\'s mommy, I never have heard this, but would not master out as being possible.

As most of everyone, I am fascinated. Kümmern you itself the sharing, where you read it, if you remember??? ich\'d is interested for reading it.

by stac, h was nursed one of my children, and one was and she/it not, both have quite high cheekbones and strong jawlines. I kann\'t extremelyählt a difference between the two.

from Vicky, I was no fed breast, and I have chubby cheeks and a badly defined one jawline, my daughter was fed breast and has chubby cheeks and a badly defined one jawline. As far as face form and cheekbones go, she/it sees do exactly like me in her/its/their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment