Monday 18 July 2011

Another child after difficult pregnancy & mysterious postpartum medical problems?

Another child after difficult pregnancy & mysterious postpartum medical problems?

First pregnancy: Practically textbook for first 8mths. IchIch, that is done up to 8mths, vervollständige without problems, that are wanted exactly to naps. in the last month, I developed mild PIH & was induced with 38 weeks. Afte 27hrs of the work, that I finished with a cesarean. Regain so fast, I started, only 3mths später, to train for my first marathon! I was not in any doubt, thereß I again this 2-3 wider time could do! Cause the children!

Second pregnancy: Pregnancy was discovered by abrupt break-in of abdominal pain, that wrote up to the doc to Muskelruck, after they had decided that baby was no ectopic. Abdominal pain came off & on through first 2/3rds pregnancy. Tomorrow illness was mild, (Nausea without handed over itself, but lasted this time beyond the first trimester. Only got two weeks previously without Nausea all over continuous pain ready in for the duration of the pregnancy. Nobody could tell me why or takes, as it is to be done, hold to it from "slowly along" & gets "a massage". I dismissed this advice as impractical, I did part-time, had a 2 year old to be careful from it, & definitely gave it no money in our budget for a professional massage! I finished totally miserably and didn\'t do anything at the end beyond the necessary. I glätte resigned, my part times 2 weeks of work early because it still takes me only couldn\'t. I placed only away, me all wäre, to say past, as soon as I gave birth. WRONG! It actually became worse. A 64hr job following, NOT a typo, I finished with another cesarean. , Spins from there are some insane one over my basin * form * this brings my children to turning the wrong way & you are REALLY gotten stuck, this part (the work), it believes or not, was not so bad. What was that awfully, what was followed,: 6+6+ months going through lochia, without atämie, 7 episodes of which felt like chimney poisoning in the area of 3 months, St,ändige fatigue, accidental attacks of pain, that would weaken me completely 30 seconds long at a time to 5 minutes, postpartum-Depression, and tests after the examination, nobody could tell me why or something, to do over no one of it.

IchIch went to the library to return some books once & finished to pool money 20 feet of my car with my baby with pain in the parking place in his/its messenger on the ground, beside me & my 2 year of old pressing my hand, that was scared for his/its mommy. I became go away the pain erschrocken\'t wouldn this time & what I would do didn\'t know, if a car came to us. Glit left only 1 minute later (the longest minute of my life) ücklicherweise & we was capable to reach the car and to go home. It brought me over one month, in order to leave my house alone, without another adult again.

In the end, my hubby & I constricted the medical possibilities to hormones down & decided me, however to stop to nurse with 6mths. In exact connection to like wide I with the Entwöhnen was, the symptoms started to go away. At one month post, that nurses even this original, muscle jerk pain was schlieGone ßlich FÜR GOOD! No one of this still could Doctors understand or explain, why to stop to nurse, all those symptoms would bring to going away.

I was CERTAIN that I NEVER wanted to be again pregnant! I started to see to adopting, some wir\'d always planned, schlie, To do ßlich nevertheless. I glätte, went given my mysterious medical questions to see for a discussion about Essure in, how I could get it settled soon. You/they asked me to wait, until 3 months without symptoms had passed.

2 weeks later, I wondered whether the birth control would have failed!!!! O.M.G!!!! my first reaction was total terror! But as itself one day into another changed, & quiet more before the blood examination would return... my heart & my mind became soft to the idea. And plötzlich I couldn\'t says with as much security, that I didn\'t want another any Biokind. The same matter happened hubby.

I was no preggers.

I always have wanted 4-6 children. Hubby always has said 3-4. And after the last pregnancy, we had ourselves für 3 decided. Now says hubby, thereß 4 good for him/it would be. And ich\'m excited through the idea to have 4. I weiß, that we could never achieve ourselves, more than 1, TOO dearly, to adopt! :, () Therefore if wir\'wieder going to have 4, then 3 Bedürfnis, to be, bio. But ich\'m worried...

* this something, if all my medical questions return?
* this something, if they become worse?
* this something if this time, that they don\'t go away?!
* this something, if we get in 3, & recognizes, that we cannot handle 4? I place auf\'t, adoption wants to give up.

I am crazy, unknown medical questions for a 3. , To risk Biokind???

Additional details

Yes. I have a family history of Celiac Disease. You/they did the Blutprüfung for me, but it was negative.

3



from Grant a tractor luvr!

Best answer chosen by Asker

The single way is this chance to be known, if they will return, to perceive, and although maybe it sounds risky to you and your husband, is what you do, about biological another to have one and to then adopt the other, will have to. If you handle two können,... you can handle 4. The chaos only never finishes.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
everything good answers. thank you!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



vonvon Ethel "like chimney poisoning in the area of 3 months, continuous fatigue, accidental attacks of pain, that would weaken me completely 30 seconds long at a time to 5 minutes, postpartum-Depression,"

Were you assessed EVER for celiac-Krankheit? Es\'s the gewöhnlichste form of the autoimmune-Unordnung, in 1:122 has it - 1:22, if a near relative parent, child, has celiac-Krankheit for him/it (siblings) I either always had or got it after my first delivery, c-Teil, same symptoms. Since having gluten from my food, (wheat), cut out barley, rye triticale spelt, that all embers have, I am more active, no depression and no more intensively constricting pain, that did me, believe thereß I will die. Es\'s an easy Blutprüfung, you simply don\'t cut out any gluten until after the blood traction.

through Kathy s I is no medical pro, but I have two children and can tell you that hormones are mighty chemicals. ICH\'m sure, thereß, if you become again pregnant, will enter your hormones into equipment. How much können you endures?? maybe should not nurse you this time. Glück.

No comments:

Post a Comment