Monday 18 July 2011

Adult, that nurses? Hält Someones lives?

Adult, that nurses? Hält Someones lives?

I found that my friend nursed my husband. I place wei auf\'tß something, to say,

from LisaLu

Best answer chosen by Asker

Time for a divorce

Source(s,:

As soon as a fraud, always a fraud.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I don\'t know why people telephone call troll, it is real
And I was thinking also from divorce
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



through? done=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.. com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20110419133709AA9nabT &. src=knowsrch &. intl=us" classifies = "adds contact" > You/they dried up? If Milchmixgetr is for her/it/themänk better than yours? I know his/its dreadful one to answer a question with a question, but if this is your question, I believe, thereß you itself more questions much must ask.

from AngryBun... leaves you me, going gets my troll patrol vehicle...
It is here:
........ | ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨..?
........ |......... Troll patrol......... || | " |" " \\ __
........ | __________________|||_|___ |, <.
........! (@) \' (@)""" " * *! (@) (@) * * * *! (@
Thank for the two points.

from HB i dont knows you something to say both,........ wow something for an imagination... there found something i to say!

from x Mel x-Mama of 4 x, No.5 on this.... LOL!!... better starts you to place better components in \'your\' milkshake hun!!

15 are allowed to through Ethans here * I agrees troll patrol!!! thanks for the laughter!

from Mom2Max being really no big deal.

from SillyGir.... has look like this troll a fetish...

from Catia Pereira Thats not O.K.

from G and D\'s Mommy questions you like many over bf-Erwachsenen, will ask???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment