Monday 18 July 2011

Activities, in order to make with a newborn?

Activities, in order to make with a newborn?

I have a 2 month old and there are days where I only die in order to get out the house. ICH\'d likes to be fähig, you, friends or goes only some fun with my baby you. Does everyone have any ideas of the places, that I can go? ICH\'m a nursing mother, so that I need a place, where I can hold at every time, too ern for itselfheads, if I need for it. ICH\'m in the Washington DC Gebiet.

People proposed museums, and maybe I take the trouble that, but I feel be freindly myself like the museums, that would be interested for my friends and me, as child. WennWenn course, we always could into the natürliche history museum goes, but thats not really geared for 2 adult women and is not like my baby it would get out something into this age. Any others concept?

from Rick

Best answer chosen by voters

It is natural history, his/its geared one for human curiosity 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment