Monday 18 July 2011

Is so bad for my baby?

Is so bad for my baby?

I really am enthusiastically pregnant for it with a baby boy, which we become, 21 weeks!!!
A small one after the baby opinion over 6 months or was carried so, plans i, as he/it got a work & my mother according to law, the one will be to baby, you sit, while hubby & i with the work is. Only recently, we discussed it, and she/it erwähnte that, if the baby turns 5, 6 months old they it, that goes, to feed him/it meal like rice, beans, bread, & so said on.She, that she/it made this for her/its/their boys in this age with all,.. & she/it came from fine, but from that, what heard i, you must wait a certain quantity of time to feed them meal like it. ICH\'m not more certainly exaclty, like long you müssen., but i weiß, that it is shouldn\'t too early! This worried me, & i mentioned it to my hubby & because he/it a better realtionship with his/its mommy, hes, who goes, to talk with her about it, has.
I really dont-Gefühl comfortably with that and she/it will make it likely anyway.... it is a very stubborn woman, and everything must be her/its/their way. They it, that already itself bemüht, me, how a mommy is to be been to be told, her/its/their worry estimates i, but is my baby... with it him/it i parent/raise wants, the Weg-i-Gefühl is the best!
Anyway, besides it.. lol is badly being fed babies with 5 or 6 months of arisen meals? What can happen, if him/it this type of meal gefit becomes üttert?

It plans of P. i as he/it nursed my son, for as yearn you itself as i-Dose! :)

Additional details

I plan as it got the complaint of my doctor on it, but i lived you see her/it/them another week long, or two and i dont has her/it/them #she/it, to reach directly. I, the dont plans, as he/it itself left at all on your answers, what you think about it all only wants to know i!

3



through ozboz48

Best answer chosen by Asker

Whoever also takes, worry of your baby must be willing to follow your rules for many questions, including the feeding. If they don\'t should f a person, who wants to follow your instructions, isn\'tür your child provides.

All best.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I am correct completely in agreement!!! thank you
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through xbrianna.... you must talk with a PROFESSIONAL about it. Don\'t rät with your baby\'s health. Don\'t gets your information from the internet. Speak your new pediatrician und/oder with your doctor.

through livin-Leben, I gave feeding ceral my child with rice old with 3 months on, and about 6 months ate them/her/it resembling he/it, as we ate, mushed on natural, but it didnt harms him/it none. My grandaughter also was früh fed meal. Müssen you only guarantees, the child can succeed in swallowing it.., so that must mushed about a small milk upward, or water.I believes, that the biggest damage, that you could do, is a work to be gotten,... OK is not care, but really wants lift your child u somebody else?

No comments:

Post a Comment