Monday 18 July 2011

34 weeks pregnant and my friend\'s nursing?

34 weeks pregnant and my friend\'s nursing?

Therefore I am pregnant 34 weeks, and my milk only started to come in last week. Es\'s not breast milk however actually is it only colostrum. ICHläßt \'ve my friend me eases twice per day through working as a nurse, but is it OK, in order to work him/it as a nurse, while I am pregnant? I weiß, that arisen be in the habit of relationships have one SOUND benefits, lowers risk of the cancer for both, brings together, burden, shorter menstrual cycles and we ease ever has have a stronger bond than wir\'ve before.
No, I don\'t ask OPINION for Ihre of it. ICH\'m not one-minded Prüde with it I me doesn\'t provide, if people think, it is strange. I only want to know if I am es\'s-Safe pregnant in order to expel itself/themselves.

Additional details

How do I rob my baby? It it glättet not yet here.
Nursing of works in supply and demand. Don\'t do assumptions, about which you don\'t know anything. My friend is not warped "". and even if we wobviously the Baby\'s-Bedürfnisse ählten first would come to continue this, after the baby was born.

And people, we take the trouble and read you the question. ICH\'m, the not ungefit talks ähr AFTER I had the baby or which effects, who will have on me or the baby. I NOW talk ungefähr. I am pregnant. This means, there is not still ANY BABY. If it is sure w to work as a nurseährend pregnant? Which effects on my Körper and my baby now has it?

2



from Bragg Wmn

Best answer chosen by voters

wow! strange. My husband and I joke daf the whole timeür, how my breast milk could only stand in, because his/its protein fluctuates, but we both dismisses it with a laughter. I place auf\'t believes, thereß it you or the baby will hurt. Not so far at. It könnte even the quantity of breast milk increases, after the baby came. Simply hopefully your friend doesn\'t becomes of eagernessüchtig, as you cut him/it off. It has so many vitamins and Nährstoffe that given more little he/it energy could feel, if it holds for him/it and begins for the baby. I weiß, that my husband got some of me once,..., but we didn\'t knows, that I had begun lactating, and it could not stop, that the traction of a really funny face and I are finished with him/it, like 2 hours for, to laugh. We place auf\'t stuffs itself in the Nähe from the end of pregnancy still for the reason like it full. I assume that you have Spaß..., even if one draws near prudishly I is been careful that thinks it \'s one little strangely, lol. :) 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through x3. es\'s only colostrum.. and why you don\'t concentrate on nursing your child, after they were born, not your to theückgebliebener friend. Breast milk becomes für BABIES done. Don\'t robs your baby of all because your * wound * friend wants your milk... good sorrow.

Source(s,:

nursed my two children with it i i about what I talk knows.

from Ester, I don\'t believe that it is health manner well.
Breast stimulation DURING the pregnancy was shown in order to cause miscarriage and pre-concept work in those women viewed with risk for miscarriage / preterm-Arbeit. But if then you ungef AFTER the baby\'s birthähr talks, this is another history.
* It would reduce available milk supply for the baby.
* The gutter on the mother\'s resources would be gigantic. Mutter\'s, that caloric reception holds step with both baby as well as a grown man, müßte.
* My according to some educated opinion has worries about illness transmission I to the infant. EtwasEtwas, what the man has, as for example a cold virus, could potentially to the baby is transferred.

Source(s,:



from Janet Bryan, I have this same question. ICH\'m only three months at and pleases on offering me to my husband in this way. Natürlich, if you want a real answer, you, \'ll probably must ask your doctor, but I am surprised at the colostrum, that went, before your baby was even born. The colostrum gives such a good step beginning with Immunit to your babyät and nutrients. If you allow your friend to continue to work as a nurse, gewann\'t your milk comes in it, soon no colostrum f,ür your baby, to intend? I weiß, that this is no answer. Es\'s only thereß I the same question of the one had, I ask. Or do you continue to have colostrum until actual birth?

Consent, therefore I read only the first answer, and where it is true, that breast stimulation became known to cause easy contractions, that can lead, to work, it is very rare. If you are no high risk, and your doctor doesn\'t have abgeraten,Wiedergeldstrafe from having sex, then you. also, ich\'m that assumes thereß, if they talk about the baby, who becomes sick, or infected from your husband, that they talk approximately, after your baby was born. Das\'s a point, over this I really had not thought, but can be remedied by cleaning after every feeding, no big deal, easily.

And would have to increase during your caloric reception in order to endure feeding both after the baby came, your body will convey easily to you that you need more calories. How für using up of the supply for the baby? Nonsense. Simple idea of supply and demand. You/they müssen maybe your friend a little one for it slowly lets go, but he/it could increase your milk supply easily gradually while baby has fullness.

Sorrowfully I wish that I could answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment